Sign in to follow this  
flemmz76

SSD 12 with flatwound and BP power or a BL 12 stock

What to do for a FI sub... ssd 12 with flatwound and bp power is about $250.00..So a BL 12 is only about 20 or so bucks more for a stock one.. so what one would be better to beat on all day? last the longest?more spl? and better for music in a slotported box? hopefully this hasent been posted but i dont have all day to search for it and dident find nothin...... thanks

Edited by bubba

FI BL 12" is just for you :fing34:, make sure you have the electrical to back the amp up that your gonna power it with.

Pretty sure the bp option just adds couple hundred extra watts to the rms and doesnt affect how loud it gets, the bl may be only 20 bux more but check the shipping...bl weighs alot more than the ssd, but the bl will be louder

Hope that helps

Edited by hardrock2401

FI BL 12" is just for you :fing34:, make sure you have the electrical to back the amp up that your gonna power it with.

x2, i would say the BL is the the perfect sub for you

x2, i would say the BL is the the perfect sub for you

The BL , well sounds like im going to have to search the closet and under the bed for stuff to sell but ill get one , one way or another, thanks for the input.I guess ill trust ya cause no one has FI around here.. Cant wait to here it..peace

BL stock is way more of a sub than the SSD optioned up.

Thanks,

Scott

BL stock is way more of a sub than the SSD optioned up.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks scott, I orderd a ssd + bp just last week and it should be here 1-29-10, very quik thank you. From all i've read i'm sure I will be very satisfied with it... But its good to know with the BL I have something to look forward to.... Thank you

The BL will be louder and handle more power but the SSD is a great woofer, very underrated imo!

The BL will be louder and handle more power but the SSD is a great woofer, very underrated imo!

x2, have fun with it and dont forget pictures on the equipment and install.

Sign in to follow this