BryanTheCEO

Dual Q15's for a Magnum

Can a pair of Fi Q15's be ported and tuned to 30hz in a properly sized enclosure, if my max external dimensions are 22" (d) x 19" (h) x 38.5" (w)? Less height and depth if possible... I was planning on running them sealed, since I know they have great lowend sealed, but if I can still have great lows with more output, I want to got for that.

Just ran some quick numbers... probably not enough to run a pair ported. I shot you back a PM as well.

Just ran some quick numbers... probably not enough to run a pair ported. I shot you back a PM as well.

I PM'd back with specs, that work. I just need a price shipped to 33189. I'm too lazy and don't have a table saw...

I PM'd back with specs, that work. I just need a price shipped to 33189. I'm too lazy and don't have a table saw...

i have 2 15in bls in my magnum with about 7 cuft total after after port displacement..etc and they sound great so yes there is enough room. and i cant see the top of the box in my rear view and can still see out of all 3 rear windows

i have 2 15in bls in my magnum with about 7 cuft total after after port displacement..etc and they sound great so yes there is enough room. and i cant see the top of the box in my rear view and can still see out of all 3 rear windows

Would you be willing to take measurements of your box? That would be awesome.