djjdnap

Sorta kinda problem

Ok so since i have a trunk, and its a luxury car all of the bass is staying int he trunk.

I cut a hole in the panel in the back and put a gril over it, and its loud enough in the cab, but i got and and listened to it yesterday and my treble is still killing my bass, i mean when you get out you can hear it but not like you should.

I went back to the trunk and i could feel a nice breeze of air exscaping through the cracks.

What to do, i was thinking of either cutting a bigger hole

taking off the whole panel

or taking out the back seat well trying to.

^^ i was thinkin that.

Its a lincoln TC, pics are in show off section :lol2: newb, j/k

I think i'ma try to take my seats out and see what it look like.

I know, that thier is a big ass plate in between my trunk and cab though, except for a lil 8in or so area. I would hate to cut my seats, but i got an idea of just cuttin that part out and then actually makin that into a port, man that would be nice, but i dont see it happenin any time soon.

Dont takes seats out, thats dumb

There is a guy here with a civic I think it is, and he built so 3 ports fire through the deck, its loud as f***....I'll have to see if I can get pics. The bass coming off the rear glass is NICE

---------------

My dad had a crown victoria (when I was 17) and I put in a L7 and bd1500 under the rear deck, and I couldn't hear chit inside the car

Dcp_0634.jpg

well i have the seat, out, lol, it was actually easy to take out.

I'm brain storming, but yea, putting that port through th edeck would work or if i really wanna be ballsy, cut the seats and have the port running str8 through the seat, but like have it flush, so it would look like a hole in the seat going back into the box.

But wt the deck the only problem is i wouldn't know what the hell the box was tuned to since it would be an extending port.

Basiclly my trunk looks like, well that pic y ou have above,

so the box is gonna be dropped down in thier and the back is gonna be extended into that lil hole like in the pic above.

DO i just calculate that extra piece as another box then add everything up?

Its easy.

All you need to do is just find out how much of the port will be displaced in the enclosure.

The port isnt useable air space anyways

baiscly it would look like this

the trunk is black, and the box is in red.

untitled2hk.png

or here is a pic wt out the box in thier

imga04440il.jpg

what are your space limitations? Can you squeeze the woofers into that area where the amps are and cut say a 10inch hole for each one and fire directly up into the cabin? And then still create a port down the center and also fire it through the rear deck.

What is no bob, lol

enough wt the bashing, someone help me calculate this mofo, besides that is old the new one is like soo..

IMGA0520.jpg

duh