I wish I knew they guy selling it didn't say but I'm guessing it's the best one for car audio..

The guy only sells them for this purpose.

I wish I knew they guy selling it didn't say but I'm guessing it's the best one for car audio..

The guy only sells them for this purpose.

That doesnt help out one bit since Optima Yellow Tops are made for dual purposes such as car audio, they come in different sizes. Next time you need information on something it would be wise to know what your asking questions about (such as model number or something).

How big is your alternator?

100+ and you should be ok..ish.

Why not put it in the back by the amp and keep one up front? That would be the best solution.

Don't really want to deal with having to setup a extra battery in the back again. But if it's truly the best solution then I'll go ahead and do it.

Here are the specs

Internal or External Regulator: Internal regulator

Pulley Included: Yes

Pulley Type: 6S

Pulley Size: 62

Amperage: 80

Fan Type: Internal fan

Voltage Rating: 12

Family: ND IF IR

OE Manufacturer: Denso

Edited by rodney

Yeah the group 34 is like a regular starting battery size, I would go with a YellowTop group 31 for the power you want or contact Nathan at XS Power and he will get you a battery that will do for around the same price.

Yeah the group 34 is like a regular starting battery size, I would go with a YellowTop group 31 for the power you want or contact Nathan at XS Power and he will get you a battery that will do for around the same price.

Damn Nathan can get me a battery for $45?

That's how much I paid. I already got it, it will do fine for now until I can get more money.