Sign in to follow this  
raolito1980

Fi BL 15 enclosure tuning help?

I'm having my enclosure built for an Fi BL 15 that I'm ordering. Im getting the enclosure 3.5 cubic feet. Ported of course. And tuning at 35 hertz. I listen to mostly bass songs. though i do like listening to my spanish too. Bass rap/hip hop music like Young Jeezy, Gucci, Lil Wayne, and so on. Its going in my Altima trunk. Please give me some input, shed some light. Thanks all. :noob:

what kind of amp and other equipment are you using? i love my bl, you should be very happy with it :)

what kind of amp and other equipment are you using? i love my bl, you should be very happy with it :)

Stock alty 110 amp. 1 gauge wiring front to back distribution block. 4 gauge to amps. Big three done. 2 Red Top Optimas front and back. JL AUDIO 1000/1 amp for the BL to come. Kenwood amp for highs. Did I miss anything, hopefully I didnt. Polks and Infinity for my highs.

looks like your gonna have a good setup, I personally would tune a little lower to 32, 33......deff need pics when your done

looks like your gonna have a good setup, I personally would tune a little lower to 32, 33......deff need pics when your done

Thanks. I will once I get the sub in. I will make a thread or whatever when its here.

[i have 2 15 in bls and the box is tuned to 35 and i rocks on all music jeezy wayne zoe dr dre snoop....but also motley crue metallica kid rock and so on. ive had 4 other boxes and they were tuned to 30, 33 ,35 ,38(different designs so i tried different tuning as well) and i like 35 best

[i have 2 15 in bls and the box is tuned to 35 and i rocks on all music jeezy wayne zoe dr dre snoop....but also motley crue metallica kid rock and so on. ive had 4 other boxes and they were tuned to 30, 33 ,35 ,38(different designs so i tried different tuning as well) and i like 35 best

Kool thanks. I think 33 or 35 is good for me. I believe I will go with 33 hertz. Hopefully its okay. My current box for my W7 is tuned to 36 hz.

sounds fun. my 15"bl is at 33 right now, 3.5 ft^3 and it hits pretty dam hard. im thinking of my next box being a little higher, with another 15 in the mix ;) but thats a ways away...

oh yeah! who is building it?

oh yeah! who is building it?

A local here in Houston. I didnt have any luck here on the forum under enclosures so I went local. I seen some pictures of his buil and they look good. Looks promising. Will post pics when the box is done though it wont have sub yet though!

A local here in Houston. I didnt have any luck here on the forum under enclosures so I went local. I seen some pictures of his buil and they look good. Looks promising. Will post pics when the box is done though it wont have sub yet though!

please do :drink40: why didnt you have luck with the builders on here? know that people have other jobs, high demand, and overflowing in boxes, so it may time time to get in contact of them...

please do :drink40: why didnt you have luck with the builders on here? know that people have other jobs, high demand, and overflowing in boxes, so it may time time to get in contact of them...

Yes i figured that, so I didnt see a box being made by the time I get my BL, so I didnt bother with it here anymore. Only for advice. Got any vid of your BL's?