has anyone heard the ssa xcon in a sealed enclosure?i would love to do 2 15"s xcon in my dodge charger but i think i can only do 15s if i do a sealed enclosur..

Some guys have already done it.

There must be a topic about an install like that.

I was gonna do a temporary sealed enclosure but some guys talked me out of it, but I have heard they are very accurate sealed, you lose some output/volume, but it sounds very tight. From what I have heard.

has anyone heard the ssa xcon in a sealed enclosure?i would love to do 2 15"s xcon in my dodge charger but i think i can only do 15s if i do a sealed enclosur..

The Xcon's are excellent sealed. There are a good handful of people on our around here that have gone sealed with them. Here is an install that was posted up just a few days ago where we moved the Xcon's to sealed: Sir-Lancelot's Mini Build Log - SSA Car Audio Forum

:)

I did have the 15's sealed and they were badass. They will still get hella loud and sound VERY good sealed. I would tell anyone to try them sealed first. You will be very surprised at the results.

Had mine in 3ft after bracing and woofer displacement. I built it bigger so I could add wood to reduce if I wanted to later.

These are SQ woofer, of course they like sealed boxes.

:drink40: