sundownz

Sundown SA-10 Pre-Sale

Hmmmm, already considering changing out the 4-SA8's :peepwall: Change to 4-SA10's or 12's ran off my SAZ-1500D plus purchase another and strap them :puzzled:

Hey chuck make me a deal on your 8s :captain:

Hmmmm, already considering changing out the 4-SA8's :peepwall: Change to 4-SA10's or 12's ran off my SAZ-1500D plus purchase another and strap them :puzzled:

Hey chuck make me a deal on your 8s :captain:

Me first. ;)

I'm gonna be sending Jacob an email about maybe trying to get on Team Sundown, so I'm not 100% on selling them just yet. I've got a local Team IAK member really interested in the whole current setup (enclosure and subs, maybe amp). I'll keep you up to date as I get more info, this weekend is pretty busy with Slamology :drink40:

hey jacob, i sent you a semi-urgent email about my preorder. could you get back to me about it whenever you get the chance

Latest from my import company:

"I just spoke with the Senior Inspector. He is going to the exam station

around lunch time to inspect the marking. He said he would call me with the

results once he is finished. I will advise."

Love the SA8's!!! I was able to get every look and reaction I envisioned from the inception of this setup. I had people looking around for more "real subs" because 8's don't sound like that. I will either get 4 more of the 8 or step up to 4 of the 10's. I still wanna get people to see what a well thought out, well built enclosure can do with the smaller sized subwoofers. :woot: SUNDWON AUDIO FTMFW!!!

<rant>

You have GOT to be kidding me... apparently the "senior inspector" has something stuck up his rear-end and wants the "Made in China" stickers on four sides of every box now...

SO I have to drive down there and bring MORE stickers and wait a few more days again.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

</rant>

It's actually worse than that... my contact misunderstood and they want two labels on the outside box and two on the inside box (they are double boxed). It's going to take them all week to separate the boxes and label both...

Sorry guys... out of my hands at the moment. I am trying to reason with them... we'll see what I can do.

Wow, that sucks :ohnoes9:

wowwwwwwwww this is retarded. i have never heard of anything like this before

I just got back from driving down there again... dropped off 1500 stickers so they can put as many as they want on them and I won't have to drive back down if they change their mind (they now have 2000 stickers total).

I THINK I talked them into just doing two per box... but we'll see.

Will keep you guys updated.

so much for me heading that way this weekend huh

There is still hope :) We'll keep you updated.

I am hoping none of my subs come up missing. On the first run of 4500s they got held for a while and 3 amps were stolen!

In any event - will update the forums as soon as I get word they are done stickering the boxes.

My import agent just called me up and said stickering is done and I should have the subs tomorrow. If that is accurate we'll start shipping tomorrow and *hopefully* ship all the pre-sold subs by Friday.

Whats your vote Jacob, four of these vs. 2 SA-12"s

Sounds like a plan, they will be powered by a Sundown SAZ-2500D if all goes well.

thats good news. so are the sa-8 cone kits still with this shipment?

As long as nobody walked off with them and they didn't get damaged in the shuffle, yes, SA-8 recones are on there.

email sent

veryyyyyyyyyyyy excited..... i have been ready for these ever since i heard about them :jump: