Sign in to follow this  
thebiggmann12

Funny Youtube video

saw that the other day, pretty damn funny. :rofl2:

HAHAHAHAH lol LMFAO haaaaa hhhuuuummmm.... Steve Mead....lil you tube Nazi

Whats the deal with the ***** ***** comments I always see? Is there really any reason such a large number of people seem to hate him?

lol like that, I can't even type his name.

Edited by shakes

alot of people dont like how he is famous for having a rediculous car stereo on youtube...i personally think hes kool, if it wasnt for him i wouldnt have had a few of the systems that i do now, and i also wouldnt have found this forum.

Whats the deal with the ***** ***** comments I always see? Is there really any reason such a large number of people seem to hate him?

Some words were said between him and the owners of this site, it's their decision to block him.

alot of people dont like how he is famous for having a rediculous car stereo on youtube...i personally think hes kool, if it wasnt for him i wouldnt have had a few of the systems that i do now, and i also wouldnt have found this forum.

Yeah, from what I've read it seems like a lot of jealousy but from his videos and his posts he seems like a nice and helpful guy.

I can't speak for everyone but, Its not his fault but I just hate how you cant do anything on you tube without some lil high school shit talking about how Steve meads system can do this or that....as for this site...I think the admin here does not like them because the SMD site supports or has supported bad business dealings, and does the guy really have to make a vid 7 times a day?

Some words were said between him and the owners of this site, it's their decision to block him.

Yeah, there's a similar situation on some local forums I frequent with a guy, if someone said anything he perceived as negative about him, he'd get your number and call you, find out where you worked, call your boss, call your family members, in some cases he'd print out threads and take them to people's jobs and show them to their bosses and demand they be fired. He would also go to car shows, assemble a posse and try to start fights. It was ridiculous, granted it's even worse because he's in his 50's.

wow that's scary....thx god for concealed weapons permits stalker......

wow that's scary....thx god for concealed weapons permits stalker......

He really hates me too. He knows I carry so he's usually polite in person. Funny thing is when I first met him I thought he was a nice guy regardless of his reputation and had planned to spend some money at his shop, until I said something and he took it out of context.

maybe where you live...but in illinois u cant carry a concealed weapon. lol

maybe where you live...but in illinois u cant carry a concealed weapon. lol

Yeah, must be great to live in one of the only two states with no carry permit. At least in Wisconsin you can legally open carry with no permit. Although it's such an obscure and gray law I'd never attempt it. I've had enough problems carrying in a state where everyone knows it's legal. I've actually been arrested and had my gun confiscated even though I hadn't broken the law before.

lol i dont even own a gun...but if i did i wouldnt carry it around. my luck is i would trip over something and end up like cheddar-bob.