mr.tigger

sundown z15v1

i need to start a builtin log but 1st i need to know if this box will work am lookin for loudness/"""SQL""" and alot of good lo bass playin reggae and hiphop i found this site and was playin around with it an this is what i came up with (sub up port back) need to get advice before i start to built thanks

box width 34

box hight 15

both box depth 17

wood .75

square port width 3

squaer port lenght 1: 13.5

square port length 2: 8

total port lenght 26.5

tuned at 32 hz

and about 3.306 cube

RE Enclosure Calculator

Edited by mr.tigger

I wouldn't use that calculator, it's way off if your port has a bent like yours does.

i need to start a builtin log but 1st i need to know if this box will work am lookin for loudness/""SQL"" and alot of good lo bass playin reggae and hiphop i found this site and was playin around with it an this is what i came up with (sub up port back) need to get advice before i start to built thanks

box width 34

box hight 15

both box depth 17

wood .75

square port width 3

squaer port lenght 1: 13.5

square port length 2: 8

total port lenght 26.5

tuned at 32 hz

and about 3.306 cube

RE Enclosure Calculator

No such thing as SQL

One of the enclosure builders can do one for you, or use this to design your own.

You can also look at the SSA Technical section and check out the box designs that they have posted to see if they will work for you.

You can also look at the SSA Technical section and check out the box designs that they have posted to see if they will work for you.

Hey i dont know if i went to the right place but i cant fine any with sub up port back an thats wat i was lookin for

Hey i dont know if i went to the right place but i cant fine any with sub up port back an thats wat i was lookin for

want to do one built and finsh lol. i was lookin at the 15" ICON Small Ported Enclosure will this box work well for loudness? in a 95 grand cherokee jeep but want the sub on the top port back. if i put the sub on the top on the left hand side will it still work the same way??

id recommend using 45's for bracing but looks good so far.

how much power are you running to it? might want to double baffle.

id recommend using 45's for bracing but looks good so far.

how much power are you running to it? might want to double baffle.

it will be playin off a 2000mb quart an yes the top is bouble flush mount

Mobile Photobucket

Mobile Photobucket

i like how Thumpper from pound that sound did his port so i was just tryin something

Mobile Photobucket

well almost finish just wat to put a sundown decal/sticker on the front an need some 8 gauge speaker wire

Mobile Photobucket

the out side ring is a little bigger than the sub so u can see alittle green ring

Mobile Photobucket

showinh off the sub a little :drink40:

Mobile Photobucket

:ban2:

wat u guys think my 1st real sub

How does it sound?

haven put in yet cause i need to run new power wire an install an an its too cold an snow-ie out side to work but hope to do some work this week end

very nice looking enclosure, keep up the good work and pictures. :drink40:

thanks for the comments cant wait to here how it sound in my jeep the nex step to finish the box is puttin a sundown sticker on the front of the box like this http://m791.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/tigger4834/1266541101.jpg.html?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2Q%2BwGEHd5BHNGK4RsUEshiZOBYFDlNs1mRFYxXfs%2B9%2FtGO%2B%2B3qZdVsi2rlRTFQivYwiXXtuHwuH89wWfx7H7yyqMP9dwXLLM06%2FJQVFl8JNVNb6G05t%2F9Uc2bXPFl%2F8e6fNdDJrHQn1%2BvwZuE6KqFbU%3D that Derrick ( derrick@sc.rr.com ) is custom do for me :drink40:

Edited by mr.tigger

all this time i just finish the box an got it install with the yellow top in the back sound good shake the hold jeep an my rear view fall off lol but my truck reall need some dampin cause its loude inside but outside u hare alot of noise from the body of the truck

Mobile Photobucket

Mobile Photobucket

Sweet looking box man :drink40:

Sweet looking box man :drink40:

thanks it sound sweet too lol