dr_boom_2000

Sundown customer service 2nd to none!

I've been pretty quiet on here for a while now but I have to say a few words about Sundown and Jacob. I bought 6 - 3500D's and 3 - 125.2's over the course of last year. I never got them all at once but Jacob gave me discounts anyway even though I'm not a member of Team Sundown. Not to mention numerous stickers, t-shirts and a can cozy all for free.

A few months back I had an issue with one of the 125.2's and asked Jacob what I should do. He suggested the normal "check your wiring and signal paths" which I did. I even took the amp out of the car and the problem still occurred on the bench. Jacob accepted it as a warranty repair but could not find anything wrong with it even after playing with it for a week. He shipped me a new amp (on his dime) without finding any issues with the problem amp. I want to be clear here, I DID NOT ask him to do this and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. I installed the new amp and have had zero issues with all of my Sundown amps since then.

Jacob, your customer service is exemplary. Plain and simple. The amplifiers are top shelf as well. :drink40:

DB

Very good review of a great company and awesome owner!

Jacob IS the man. I have to pinch myself sometimes cause I cant believe he is real!

I dont know him personally but he seems like a stand up dude. With exceptional business practices.:drink40:

Jacob IS the man. I have to pinch myself sometimes cause I cant believe he is real!

I dont know him personally but he seems like a stand up dude. With exceptional business practices.:drink40:

He isn't real ... he is a cardboard cut out :woot:

:drink40:

Jacob is just the name of the magic lantern that comes up with all this Sundown Sweetness LOL, But yea he is one hell of guy, he runs his company the way everyone should. Im shootin for the starz with Sundown.

Sundown CS is the best!

I've been bugging Jacob with all sorts of questions about my SAZ-1000D and I just got an email from him replying to one of these. At the bottom of the page it says "sent from my blackberry as I am out of the office" or something to that extent. Basically, instead enjoying his free time away from annoying customers such as myself, he is helping me out!

:drink40: Sundown FTW!

Sundown CS is the best!

I've been bugging Jacob with all sorts of questions about my SAZ-1000D and I just got an email from him replying to one of these. At the bottom of the page it says "sent from my blackberry as I am out of the office" or something to that extent. Basically, instead enjoying his free time away from annoying customers such as myself, he is helping me out!

:drink40: Sundown FTW!

x2, I got one of those away from the office messages also yesterday.

What a company man!

If only all businesses could take a note from Sundown.

Sure it wouldn't be very efficient for every Microsoft customer to rap with Bill Gates about their problems every day...

But he sure would get a crap ton of rep for that! lol That's why smaller companies like Sundown are nice.

Of course Sundown wouldn't be so great without Jacob, regardless of size, so more props to ya!