Lifted07Duramax

How much are 12" Fi SSDs

IIRC, my 12" SSD w/ copper coil option was around $220 or so shipped. That was about 9 or 10 months ago and it could be changing beings they are redesigning the SSD.

Yeah price may change due to it being redesigned, that is why you cant order them so it just isnt you.

Damn, Isn't The Q Getting A Redesign As Well?

Damn, Isn't The Q Getting A Redesign As Well?

Yeah both are getting upgraded.

They charge then start building your sub(s).

They charge then start building your sub(s).

Would you think 1cu ft for each 12" SSD in a sealed box is choking them?

Go by what is recommended for them so if that is under its recommended specs than probably so but I would ask FI to see what they say or maybe give you an idea on what it will loose if in a smaller than normal box.

ok will do

Also Jay-Cee you seem like youd know the answer to this ?

For a more of a HIT type bass is that a lower or higher frequency?

And if I want to feel more of a hit do I adjust my crossover up or down?

I dont understand what you mean by hit to be honest with you, not trying to be rude or anything.

He is talking about punch.

Im pretty sure most people here will agree that LPF on 80Hz is ideal, but at the end it depends on taste.

Im pretty sure most people here will agree that LPF on 80Hz is ideal, but at the end it depends on taste.

x2, and where you have your midbass speakers crossed at.

So with the build time 3-7 days do they not charge your card until the product is shipped?

No..

Every order is built to order once the order is placed and payment has cleared. Nothing is done until payment is received...because they are all machined and built according to what options is chosen.

So with the build time 3-7 days do they not charge your card until the product is shipped?

No..

Every order is built to order once the order is placed and payment has cleared. Nothing is done until payment is received...because they are all machined and built according to what options is chosen.

Ya that makes sense. I wonder what their profit margin is on these subs.

^^^^Why?

X2... Why? Who really cares, it's a QUALITY product. If it only cost them 5 cents to build them, would you think the MAP price wasn't justifiable for the quality, performance and customer service? Besides, look at the mainstream brands, I can just about guarantee Fi isn't making the profit on their drivers that the mainstream companies are.