USAMPFREAK

VLX4DE and Modded XXX15

Spy vid. Doing a little over 4K rms I have had it hit 7K but my power supplies are SAGGING and need to have the boss invest in a few more.

did i hear right 4 gauge wire outputs?

yea

just for speaker wire, oh thats :trippy:. Looks like a beast of an amp.

Yes this prototype has 4 gauge speaker outs and dual 0/1 power and ground. swinging 120vac under full load unclipped and 60 amps clamped. I got knocked on my ass earlier today messing with my speaker distribution blocks.

Hope you don't kill the tinsel leads on that XXX. smile.gif

Speaking of which, when are you ever going to send Skip a recone kit for a XXX 12???? That would give him 2 of them and 4 sets of XXX comps for his 73 Challenger project. . .Too expensive to send in the sub and pay for return shipping. . .

edit: I see on SMD that XXX has double tinsel leads, but that doesn't change the fact that Skip needs a recone kit :)

Brian, Even as talented as you are on recones the XXX series is not a woofer that a recone "Kit" can be built for. With the spider spacer it is damn near impossible to make that in a kit form.

Hope you don't kill the tinsel leads on that XXX. smile.gif

Speaking of which, when are you ever going to send Skip a recone kit for a XXX 12???? That would give him 2 of them and 4 sets of XXX comps for his 73 Challenger project. . .Too expensive to send in the sub and pay for return shipping. . .

edit: I see on SMD that XXX has double tinsel leads, but that doesn't change the fact that Skip needs a recone kit :)

Spy vid. Doing a little over 4K rms I have had it hit 7K but my power supplies are SAGGING and need to have the boss invest in a few more.

clean that shop

how long before the new vlxs are released and how many are there going to be?

awesome vid ... :drink40:

I have a old school US 25. works great ...

Greg,this is Ben 2x mx 18's in a prelude running off of 2 md3d's. I want to get ahold of a few of those hybid 15's u created.as well a 2 of the new vlx's.