porkchop

Rattlebox317's new build

Maybe next season we can get some SSA, Fi, IA, SS, or Sundown drivers in the team IAK installs. :)

uhhhh, let's see, off the top of my head,

Bigrank has a a Fi BTL .....

Mikey has the 18" Xcon......

Jordon has the 12" NS......

Bear has two 12" IA 187's.....

Chuck has four of the SA-8"s.....

Stevemead has four of the 8's as well....

David has a 18" FI BL.....

Mike uses alot of FI in his installs, just done a 18" FI BTL in a blazer...

I believe some of these builds are up, some are being upgraded, and some of the fellas are deprived of the internet at the moment......

and some are in the mail i believe ....

but rest assured, there are quite a few of these products being used by the IAK family currently!

:drink40:

chop

My mistake, I don't really know who is on the team, nor do I have the memory to keep track of everyones equipment.

My mistake, I don't really know who is on the team, nor do I have the memory to keep track of everyones equipment.

no problem!

just fyi, there is a list of screen names in my sig of IAK members.

i want to get several of them updaed, even of the old installs, just to have all in one place for referance .... working on it slowly.

the Pierce brothers have been doing a good job of keeping in touch, so far they have impressed me with the customer service, i know this is super important.

I personally would like to run a IA set-up out of the others you had to mention, have had a eye on them a long time...

but right now, me, steve, and thehawk are pounding with PAP for a while....

chop

I keep signatures turned off, as I have some many page loads a day it keeps the page loads faster.

I keep signatures turned off, as I have some many page loads a day it keeps the page loads faster.

too cool, that gives me a little bit of insight to how you and perhaps several other of the fellas stay on top of so much material, so fast, all at once....

i keep up several tabs open, up to 10 or so some times, and it seems like crazy time....

seen shizzon say he had open 60!

Do you remember the story of me and mikey meeting up at a local sound off....?

he was handing out SSA flyers by the dozens, same scene at a few of the sound offs we attended together....

he definetly reps for Team SSA on a serious level!!!

chop

I keep sigs on and still maintain my badass-ness on seven forums! :P

Everyone must :bow28: to Duran!! I'm a bad multitasker so just 2-3 tabs for me...LOL

wow!

I've yet to make the commitment to piss in the desk area trash can, but i have thought about it..... if I had seven actuall forums going at once, I might indeed have to, where do you find the time to walk away? lol

chop

wow!

I've yet to make the commitment to piss in the desk area trash can, but i have thought about it..... if I had seven actuall forums going at once, I might indeed have to, where do you find the time to walk away? lol

chop

Easy! I don't :ehh:

too cool, that gives me a little bit of insight to how you and perhaps several other of the fellas stay on top of so much material, so fast, all at once....

Exactly why it is annoying when noobs make shitty threads. When you try to read every thread it gets annoying fast. I didn't start out as cynical as I am, but will blame the dipshits. If I only read the topics with really good titles then I wouldn't read very many threads.

Looks very good Chop!!!!!!! But is the box not going to be to big for the sub inverted????? Is the tuning not going to be different then what you wanted with no displacement of the sub????

Hawk

Knowing Chop he has already calculated for it, actually you dont do any calculations (the subs displacement is zero, so the only displacement you account for is port and bracing if any when mounting sub inverted).

I hope you were kidding, displacement of a sub isn't zero, it depends on the sub.

The displacement of this sub is probably around 0.23 cu ft or even more.

Nice build, i like the box with rounded edges.

And i like the sub, real beefy.

Looks very good Chop!!!!!!! But is the box not going to be to big for the sub inverted????? Is the tuning not going to be different then what you wanted with no displacement of the sub????

Hawk

Knowing Chop he has already calculated for it, actually you dont do any calculations (the subs displacement is zero, so the only displacement you account for is port and bracing if any when mounting sub inverted).

I hope you were kidding, displacement of a sub isn't zero, it depends on the sub.

If you could read I was explaining about the displacement for this install since it is INVERTED, next time read buddy. Thanks though :noob:

Hawk

If you could read I was explaining about the displacement for this install since it is INVERTED, next time read buddy. Thanks though :noob:

:werd_msword:

Maybe next season we can get some SSA, Fi, IA, SS, or Sundown drivers in the team IAK installs. :)

uhhhh, let's see, off the top of my head,

Bigrank has a a Fi BTL .....

Mikey has the 18" Xcon......

Jordon has the 12" NS......

Bear has two 12" IA 187's.....

Chuck has four of the SA-8"s.....

Stevemead has four of the 8's as well....

David has a 18" FI BL.....

Mike uses alot of FI in his installs, just done a 18" FI BTL in a blazer...

lol :+1:

I believe some of these builds are up, some are being upgraded, and some of the fellas are deprived of the internet at the moment......

and some are in the mail i believe ....

but rest assured, there are quite a few of these products being used by the IAK family currently!

chop

Hawk

:werd_msword:

no for some reason the box looks big in the pic lol

Everyone must :bow28: to Duran!! I'm a bad multitasker so just 2-3 tabs for me...LOL

same here... no more than 5 lol its normally different subs on each tab.

i dont play around.

Exactly why it is annoying when noobs make shitty threads. When you try to read every thread it gets annoying fast. I didn't start out as cynical as I am, but will blame the dipshits. If I only read the topics with really good titles then I wouldn't read very many threads.

I have a better appreciation for how things work on a forum day by day, as well as the mods who run them.

I see us, IAK, set goals based on a agreed upoun value system and it is sometimes very strainious to maintain those expectations.

I could only imagine the approach to corral the magnitude of this size.

it truly pays a compliment to those who moderate and build this forum,

if there is a doubt of ability here, go else where and attempt to have a productive conversation.

sorry to cloud up your build thread steve, but hey, we kicked but on buttoning up a few loose ends on your ride today, it is really sounding good....

I am ready to go out and get some new music for it, let the weather hit 70, and cruise for several hours!

chop

had alot to do today, did not get alot done on the box.....

but did manage to get a few pics of what little progress we did make....

first, had to go to the grocery store and get the shopping done for the week.....

i hate taking the kids shopping!

1-21.jpg

used liquid nail on allthe 90's

1-19.jpg

cut a few 45's for the corners.........

1-20.jpg

got them all cut, free hand with the ol' cicular saw.....

1-15.jpg

glued, clamped and braced the 45's in, until they were dry....

1-16.jpg

and......we went out and got the paint for the box and some hardware for the car in general....

steve installed the second battery and finished up the last part of the big three....

he also removed a few cubic feet of trash from the trunk, lol....

did not take any more pics, but all the 45's are in and drying over night.....

will be doing the liquid nail and silicon treatments tomorrow and painting the inside of the port area....

install the neon, cut the speaker hole out of the baffle, throw the top on, paint the outside....

perhaps wednesday we will have sound.

chop

going to kick ur ass for that pic chop lol.... hater lol