djjdnap

Crest whitening Strips and gorrila glue

I just started using the crest strips yesterday, and my teeth are noticeabley whiter(sp,sp,sp)lol :D

first time using gorrilla glue, lol, even though i read the bottle, i used more than enough now i have a big foam layer on my box, but its underneath , but man that stuff expands ALOT,

Also i got it on my hands and even though i am black i'm a light skinned brother, lol, but my hands are black like OJ's glove, lol, How does it come off.

I'm either gonna regret the racial remarks above or laugh at others comments, but its the net and who really cares :finger:

when i read your thread title, i thought u used gorilla glue to attach the crest whitestrips to your teeth lol. just glad u didnt do that.

funny thread btw :P

yeah dont use a lot , and moisten the edge of the wood your putting the glue on first.

y moisten it?

i mean yea i read that also, and was like wtf why for.

LMAO, gorrila glue to attach the whitening strips :partybanana:

when i read your thread title, i thought u used gorilla glue to attach the crest whitestrips to your teeth lol. just glad u didnt do that.

That's what I thought before I read the thread, too :P

Because Gorilla glue is activated by water.

it cures faster that way (it may be water activated i dont know. moisture in the air does fine on my hands whne i use it. i only use it for screwless stuff)

but its just like unactivated greatstuff....when yo uget it wet it cures/expands faster than not. which is why when using greatstuff its a good idea to lightly soak (more than a mist but not drench) it and the surrounding area with water.

as for geting it off. some will come off with sand paper but the rest...just has to wear off over the course of a few weeks.

yes gorilla glue is a modern marvel, and mixing it with hardener from evercoat fiberglass resin makes it turn a beautiful shade of red I like to call "Sunset Red"

My run in w/Gorilla Glue left nice stains on my hands for about a week! I read the bottle, 'pfft, it won't stain my hands!' and proceeded to get what I thought was 'a little' on my hands. Wiping it with a towel was NOT the right thing to do!!! The label wasn't exagerating at all.

I hear it's great for furniture repair/stiffening.

The foamy goo coming out from the seams scared the crap outta me, I thought it would push the wood apart. It might have had the wood not been clamped.