darevrin43

Death Row and Death Penalty

I am looking to upgrade subs and i have been looking into both the Death row and death penalty. Im interested in a 15

What would you compare a death penalty to?? And would it work fine in a ported box at 3.5 cu ft or 3.0.

And then what does the death row compare to and does it work in a ported box at 3.5 cu ft or even 3.0.

Also how do these compare against each other and can they both handle 1500 watts rms??

well i own a death penalty and they are monsters. both are geared towards ""SQL"" as far as i kno but the death penalties are monsters tried and true. 3 cubes might be a lil small for the dp tho. i kno for a fact that the dp will handle 1500 wrms all day long as long as its clean. here are a few links to show ya what they can do. http://www.youtube.com/user/anonymous48420#p/u those arent the best but its mine with a shitty amp and box. also the camera couldnt pick up the flex that well thats why i have the snakey vid. http://www.youtube.com/user/iamamp3pimp that guys are just insane. check out his vids. insane flex and lotsa hair tricks. btw the dp's are by far the cleanest subs ive heard in person to this day.

Sweet, i really want one of these. Do you know of anyone selling either used that can be wired to 2 ohms?? I found one guy selling a pair of death rows but he wont part them out yet, they are the exact ones i want to..

Nice! What did you go with, Row or Penalty?

I went with the death row 15. Im only putting 1500 watts to it and am looking for good sound quality but also get pretty loud still so i figured with that power and what im looking for the death row will be best for me. should be getting it in the next few days hopefully

Congrats, dont forget pictures and a build log when doing the install :drink40:

At this point, we should almost require build logs here. :)

:werd_msword: , I agree (it should be part of the rules when signing up, once you ask a question about car audio you have to do a build log).

I agree with that! :)

Hey that's not fair lol. I just wish I could post up pics of my phone since I don't even have internet at the house lol

:werd_msword: , I agree (it should be part of the rules when signing up, once you ask a question about car audio you have to do a build log).