Sign in to follow this  
ExplicitYourSelf

Recommend me an amp for a incriminator audio lethal injection DVC 4ohm

Like the title states. I need an amp to power 1 incriminator audio lethal injection DVC 4 ohm sub 600rms. I want something that's reputable and not something that is going to take a crap like that China stuff (no offense). Brand/ model names would be great, I know this isn't the 4 sale section but if you're selling something that's good and suites my needs, PM me with price, brand/model name, and condition :) THNX to all

How about you give us a budget.

Budget, goals?

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D would be a grea choice right now as it's on sale in the SSA Store.

What vc configuration?

This would be a nice one.

McIntosh MCC602TM

600w RMS x1 @ 4, 2, and 1 Ohms Bridged

Like the title states. I need an amp to power 1 incriminator audio lethal injection DVC 4 ohm sub 600rms. I want something that's reputable and not something that is going to take a crap like that China stuff (no offense). Brand/ model names would be great, I know this isn't the 4 sale section but if you're selling something that's good and suites my needs, PM me with price, brand/model name, and condition :) THNX to all

Can anyone Vouche for this AMP from SunDown.

SSA Shop - Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D amplifier

oh man, you're asking someone on THIS forum to vouch for a sundown amplifier?

okay so when i was choosing an amp my responses were pretty much 20 people saying sundown and a few people saying some random brands.

this forum is absolutely full of sundown lovers. its the sole reason i purchased mine. Sundowns do rated power and are good quality amplifiers. I haven't even used mine yet but i can still recommend it from what i've read from other people. I would recommend their amps to anyone; as long as it fits their application that is.

so sure! go buy yourself a saz-1000D

Budget, goals?

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D would be a grea choice right now as it's on sale in the SSA Store.

What vc configuration?

The SAE 1200D is the same price might as well go big or go home.

Budget, goals?

What vc configuration?

The SAE 1200D is the same price might as well go big or go home.

i think he said hes gettin a single LI 4 ohm DVC so hes gonna be running at 2 ohm, so he wouldnt be able to take advantage of the extra 200 watts that the 1 ohm load lists.