matt

I am a new member that did not read the rules.

Yea agreed for someone who thinks this forum is cool you would think that he would follow the rules and wait until he gets 25 posts before he tries to sell anything. Well anyway I'm sure he will get the ban hammer dropped on him soon. :ban2:

I am new to this site so I havent read all the rules. Thanks for jumping the gun there. It was just an offer if anyone wanted to save a lot of $.

Edited by denim
NO, not cool

I am new to this site so I havent read all the rules. Thanks for jumping the gun there. It was just an offer if anyone wanted to save a lot of $.

Then you are stupid because you agreed to the rules when you joined.

Your offer was spam.

wow, you are such a nice person, thanks buddy

wow, you are such a nice person, thanks buddy

Actually he is being quite nice compared to some moderators who have no tolerance for new members who join up and do no read the rules that they agreed to. So since the rules of the site are set for a reason, please follow them. Honestly, the primary reason the 25 post rule is in place is exactly this reason, so people cannot just join up the site and use it to sell their equipment. Which by definition would be spam. And in your second post you are still trying to sell. :Doh: At this point, be happy you were not given a temporary ban.

Please hang around and contribute to the forum, there is a wealth of knowledge here that no other car audio forum can match. This site is quite expensive to keep on line, I should know as I take care of all the money for this place, so you can see why we do not take kindly to people using it for their own personal gain. There are so many great topics on here that your 25 posts will fly right by.

Thanks.

Welcome to SSA! :)

Welcome .... trink40.gif

Abide by the rules and no problems will arise!