PhishHead

Getting Antsy.

I cant wait to get my sub. I am just puzzled that it would take so long to build. Like I said not mad just confused I guess. I'm glad it's going to be a quality product etc. Just weird I ordered it two weeks ago now and still hasnt even been shipped. Just to make it clear not mad because I know it's going to be amazing. Just didnt think it would take this long.

Jeremy.

I cant wait to get my sub. I am just puzzled that it would take so long to build. Like I said not mad just confused I guess. I'm glad it's going to be a quality product etc. Just weird I ordered it two weeks ago now and still hasnt even been shipped. Just to make it clear not mad because I know it's going to be amazing. Just didnt think it would take this long.

Jeremy.

You ordered it at the wrong time, two weeks ago minus one week for preparing all previous orders and getting Team IA ready for SBN last weekend and one week build time of your order. So your right on schedule if you ask me, next week should be your lucky week.

yea it takes a min to build it, but them beeing at sbn prob made it worse

I forgot about SBN. Damn....Well I'm just waiting. Cant wait for some bass again been without for months now. :popcorn:

Just keep feenin man..... it'll be all ovr soon and you'll get your fix!

Just keep feenin man..... it'll be all ovr soon and you'll get your fix!

I know right? I feel like a junkie!

I forgot about SBN. Damn....Well I'm just waiting. Cant wait for some bass again been without for months now. :popcorn:

I feel your pain, I have been waiting for bass since October since I took my last system out. :peepwall:

I feel your pain, I have been waiting for bass since October since I took my last system out. :peepwall:

Ouch I havent been without that long. I've been out since....december maybe. Just hard when I am getting stuff in from other places. Sub box, amp etc. and I just have to stare at it. LOL.

What is worse is my Sundown SAZ-2000D has been sitting in the corner since I received it in July from pre-order, almost a whole year and hasnt even seen a tenth of a second of playing time (still brand new). I should be playing hopefully by the end of April, just want to do this build right.

Nick and Josh are working long days to keep up.

How funny is that. Right after I make this thread I get an e-mail that my order has been updated and everything has been shipped! :woot::woot:

BRING ON THE BASS!

Jeremy

It just took some talking about it to bring it up, congrats.

i hope u like ur sub

Yea me too. I should have it tomorrow. I'm just guessing because ship time from Alabama to Ny UPS is 3 days. It was shipped friday. Let's keep my fingers crossed.

:popcorn: Get us some damn pictures when it comes! :P

:popcorn: Get us some damn pictures when it comes! :P

x2, Pictures = :dancing::bananaDance: