BanginGMC

Rap

man i dont know about him I mess with gucci mane, but im hearing alot of people saying waka is trash...

this is the only song I like from him so far....

Edited by PT3005

Gucci and OJ Juiceman are my favorite, most of the people they post with are chill a fuck.

I like Waka cause he real and didnt get sucked into Hollywood *lil wayne cough cough*

Gucci is my favorite demo stuff, I chopped and screwed Cocaine Music, it's my best demo song. :)

I bump a lot of Jeezy too, Dorrough, some OJ, and Young Buck.

Gucci is my favorite demo stuff, I chopped and screwed Cocaine Music, it's my best demo song. :)

I bump a lot of Jeezy too, Dorrough, some OJ, and Young Buck.

BEST chopped and screwed is found in Texas! If you like chopped and screwed you should listen to the album Deep in the Heart of Texas

OLD paul wall chopped is good too like Get Ya Mind Correct chopped and screwed is dope.

CAN'T forget about Gorilla Zoe!

Edited by BanginGMC

He made be good, but i wont even listen to his music just because of his name.. it sounds so fuckin stupid haha!

How do you put the video on instead of the link?

EDIT: and that first video reminds me of 36mafia

Edited by BanginGMC

Gucci and OJ Juiceman are my favorite, most of the people they post with are chill a fuck.

I like Waka cause he real and didnt get sucked into Hollywood *lil wayne cough cough*

What is real? Talking about shooting and selling drugs and you dont do it, from where Im from that is not real at all but to each its own. You be about it not talk about it. Waka Flacka is fake and not what he proclaims to be, he is just like Plies. They dumb there music down to make it in the rap world, listen to either one of those dudes talk and you will see what Im talking about. Now for beats I like these tracks but for Waka's lyrics they are straight garbage. Dont get sucked into this who is real and who is not, 90-95% of them arent want they seem to be or about what they rap about (just a heads up to yall who dont know whats really going on behind the rap scene so dont get sucked into it).

Duran send me that Cocaine Music chopped and screwed.

What is real? Talking about shooting and selling drugs and you dont do it, from where Im from that is not real at all but to each its own. You be about it not talk about it. Waka Flacka is fake and not what he proclaims to be, he is just like Plies. They dumb there music down to make it in the rap world, listen to either one of those dudes talk and you will see what Im talking about. Now for beats I like these tracks but for Waka's lyrics they are straight garbage. Dont get sucked into this who is real and who is not, 90-95% of them arent want they seem to be or about what they rap about (just a heads up to yall who dont know whats really going on behind the rap scene so dont get sucked into it).

my thoughts exactly,one of the realist rappers i can think of is trick daddy he be thuggin foreal.

a good up and comer is iceberg that boy ther can spit. weather he's all about what he takin about i dont know

I like Waka songs, his lyrics make me laugh and the beats are killin it + he's some crazy ass dude. The fight with So Icey Boyz at the club was nuts. Pretty much anyone that gets signed by Gucci Mane is worthy in my eyes. When i say he's real i ment he came up from the hood and i wouldn't say he lies about sellin dope and havin' guns blah blah blah cause he did get in touble for having a sawed-off shotgun lmfao and who hasn't sold pot? haha

Blade Icewood and Eastside Chedda Boyz - from Detroit. Goes hard too but olddddd :)

I'm not a drug dealer, and I never was.

I drink Black Mamba, and it's not really a drug, it's an herb.I sure as hell will NOT smoke it, I don't need that shit in my lungs.

Last square in the line where you click the :) icon . Says Insert Media

When he got caught with a sawed off shot gun he got shot at, that is why he got caught. He's not from Atlanta (number one or the South period, most of yall dont know that). Hanging with Gucci Mane, makes you credible (GTFOH)? What makes Gucci Mane your keeper now, you make your name and not someone else. Waka Flacka gets beat up a lot and shot a lot, but he is real (haha)? People's views on the street life and what is going on have no clue only when they listen to rap and believe that is what it is, a completely different story but keep believing it (haha, you guys got a lot to learn).

Yeah Trick Daddy is nice, IceBerg's lyrics are ridiculous (in a good way). If you want to listen to some real rappers listen to Tupac, 8 Ball and MJG, Biggie and so on. But if your just getting into rap and thinking this is the life or how it is on the straight, you have a big waking up to do. The closest thing to real is the gangsta rap that Ice Cube, NWA, Boys N The Hood were doing in the 80,90's that had the police scared and censoring there music. Nowadays it is people perpetrating the life or what they seen but have not done.

I will let you guys have it and think that is what it is, just funny in my eyes but it is funny how people listen to rap and stereotype it as a lifestyle or how it really is. Listen to it because you like, dont listen to it because you think it makes you or someone else real or it is what you think is really going on. Music used to be about expressing your self, now it is about making money. Listen to a recent interview Waka, he will even tell you.

Im done with this issue, but you guys can glorify these individuals all day as being real. A person who is real takes care of there family, community, responsibility and so on. Not selling drugs or rapping about it to get money or attention or fame, get a different aspect of what real is and dont say these rappers are.

Last square in the line where you click the :) icon . Says Insert Media

Got it! thanks.

Listen to it because you like, dont listen to it because you think it makes you or someone else real or it is what you think is really going on.

I've never really understood why kids from the suburbs and small towns (etc) want to drive around listening to some guy rap about "fuckin' hoes, slangin' rock and Benjamins" when it has zero relevance to their life other than they feel cool if they play it really loud in their car with their hat turned sideways and lean to one side.

That is all.

Listen to it because you like, dont listen to it because you think it makes you or someone else real or it is what you think is really going on.

I've never really understood why kids from the suburbs and small towns (etc) want to drive around listening to some guy rap about "fuckin' hoes, slangin' rock and Benjamins" when it has zero relevance to their life other than they feel cool if they play it really loud in their car with their hat turned sideways and lean to one side.

That is all.

:werd_msword:

I dont understand it either especially when you dont know shit about it, to me that is a slap in the face cause growing up that is the stuff I seen on a daily basis or been apart of. People who dont do it glorify it for the wrong reasons: whether there parents wouldnt let them listen to or whatever the reason it is. It is offensive but funny at the same time how you can think you like something and never experienced it and if you do you wouldnt know how to react if it was starring you in the face. I agree with you a 100% Impious, some people thinks its cool or makes them who they are but it just shows your maturity and insecurities. I listen to it cause I like, experienced it and lived it so I can tell what is bs or something to enjoy. Everyone who likes this rap wouldnt like real rap, this is bs at its finest (the new gangsta rap era)

I second that Impious.

I listen to it because I like the beat, and the rhymes, you will not find me wearing baggy jeans, with a white t-shirt that is big enough to double as a dress, and a hat tilted to the side, as it is a hat, it's meant to shade your eyes form the sun.

Easy-E pwns all :P

throw some mob figaz up there livewire evc......