Sign in to follow this  
PhishHead

Power Question.

So I should be getting my sub in today. I think. I never got trackng lol. Anyway I wont be able to do my Big 3 until friday.....will it be ok running my sub and amp on stock electrical until then? In case you havent seen my other posts I will be running 1 IA Lethal injection 12 on a SAE-1200D @ 2ohm for 600wrms. What do you guys think? I want to hear this sub bump but dont want to risk messing up my amp. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeremy

yeah you should be fine, if you have a volt meter keep an eye on it...but otherwise your good to go

yeah you should be fine, if you have a volt meter keep an eye on it...but otherwise your good to go

X2

Ok cool. Just dont want to mess anything up. Cant wait to get out of work so I can hook it up. I will post pics tonight. I might say screw it and take half a personal day. HAHA.

Ok cool. Just dont want to mess anything up. Cant wait to get out of work so I can hook it up. I will post pics tonight. I might say screw it and take half a personal day. HAHA.

:fing34:

With 600 watts you should be fine and really nothing to worry about, just dont jam at idle and if you notice some dimming then turn it down some. Installing a volt meter will always be your best friend when it comes to monitoring your voltage and the only way to know if your truly safe or not.