just a feeler to see which would sound better and best output. both in ported box, which would you guys choose. 1 15" xcon or 2 12" IA lethal injections . 1300 or so wts. rap and classic rock music

just a feeler to see which would sound better and best output. both in ported box, which would you guys choose. 1 15" xcon or 2 12" IA lethal injections . 1300 or so wts. rap and classic rock music

Need better goals than that, sounds better is personal and subjective to others. Either would have good amounts of output and sound good, kinda a toss up to me.

^^ Exactly, list some more info to help reach your goal in a better way.

XCON is a driver designed to handle 1750 watts rms.

Lethal Injection is a 600 watt rms driver.

Might want to compare the ICON and the LI.

As Jay-cee stated more info and goals would be appreciated.

XCON is a driver designed to handle 1750 watts rms.

Lethal Injection is a 600 watt rms driver.

Might want to compare the ICON and the LI.

As Jay-cee stated more info and goals would be appreciated.

I know xcon is 1750wt and li is 600 that's why I'm asking about. 1 xcon 15" or 2 not 1 li 12" . If that clears it a little. But the goals are daily driver. Good output. Musical. R&b ,rap and classic rock,blues are my music choices. 4cubes of space ported box 1300 wts for power ,suv vehicle

Depends on how much room (demensions) you have to work with. Type vehicle you have will help. Rectangle, square, custom style enclosure and tuning frequencies probably help these guys out with you a solution. Best of luck to ya. :popcorn:

regardless of driver comparison-

If you are looking for steady daily driving, more cone area is better for dispersing the heat IF and ONLY IF you are running a lot of power.

If you are matching a sub with the proper amp, a single sub would be the better choice.

I prefer single sub setups over dual or even triple setups when done correctly.