elastic

havoc or xcon

Please provide more information that that.

id like to go either with 2 18s sealed or 1 18 ported and im looking for a setup that can hit really low.

as im not in usa the xcon costs me about 250$ more than the havoc.

How much are the havocs

For that kinna price difference i would go with the Havocs. Just sayin

please include budget, electrical, vehicle....

single 18 ported > two 18's sealed....but that's my opinion :shrug:

electrical: 90 A alt; two agm batteries 2* 650A

budget: 800$

vehicle: opel astra (GM car) F

i also took a look on the re audio mx or xxx.

please include budget, electrical, vehicle....

single 18 ported > two 18's sealed....but that's my opinion :shrug:

Agree with the first sentence.

Disagree with the second, although only the fact that you didn't put any qualifications on it which the OP could surely have and might from his first post. Impossible to tell with the absent amount of information he has given us.

i can switch the backseats so 2 18s would fit.

but i did a little research and the havocs and xcons are out of choice now as they have a foam surround.

id like a rubber surround because i think its more durable... just me.

but that means im limited on 15s... the price on the re audio subs is much but its worth it (good quality of production)

so:

- 15 re audio mx

- 15 re audio xxx

- 15 l7 x2

- 15 jbl wgti x2

- 15 Type R x2

im in search of a system that can drop really low and loud doing it. low end is my only concern and im not interested in any other sq. in other words i want to move some serious air.

i have read the re audio mt hits lower and louder while doing so than the xxx. that really confuses me as im dependend on those statements. i dont have the chance to hear these subs but the l7s which were loud but didnt have much low end output. but they were just 12s...

I don't see why you would have reliability problems with the xcons. There must be reconable.

Take a look at the ssa Icons, they go low And loud !

But remember : it is box dependant. Make sure to build the right box.

I'd go Icons over L7s. (I had both, and have a 15" xcon by now)

Type Rs are known for beeing loud and cheap, but I've never heared them.

i can switch the backseats so 2 18s would fit.

but i did a little research and the havocs and xcons are out of choice now as they have a foam surround.

id like a rubber surround because i think its more durable... just me.

but that means im limited on 15s... the price on the re audio subs is much but its worth it (good quality of production)

so:

- 15 re audio mx

- 15 re audio xxx

- 15 l7 x2

- 15 jbl wgti x2

- 15 Type R x2

im in search of a system that can drop really low and loud doing it. low end is my only concern and im not interested in any other sq. in other words i want to move some serious air.

i have read the re audio mt hits lower and louder while doing so than the xxx. that really confuses me as im dependend on those statements. i dont have the chance to hear these subs but the l7s which were loud but didnt have much low end output. but they were just 12s...

Size of the subs has nothing to do with which one can hit the lows better, that is all box dependent. If the L7 you heard didnt get down low then it was not in a box built with that goal in mind. Your going about this ass backwards, please provide as much information as you can and less subs to compare from (that will be another step).

budget: 800$

goal: deep and loud bass (hairtrickwise...); not much sq required; only for daily music; no comp

box: ported; about 18 cft of space

electrical system: 90 A alt, 2* 650 A agm batteries

amp: bxi 2610

i figured out that cone area is most important for daily listening. so id take 4 12 over 2 15.

maybe 4 12 type Rs.

Size of the subs has nothing to do with which one can hit the lows better, that is all box dependent. If the L7 you heard didnt get down low then it was not in a box built with that goal in mind. Your going about this ass backwards, please provide as much information as you can and less subs to compare from (that will be another step).

Exactly.