notloudenuff

im looking for a good 2000+ amp, any ideas?

The Audioque 2200D is $389 shipped to your door. . .You better pocket $5-10 here and there instead of having a beer or eating out for lunch and get one. . .

i couldnt get a price off there site so thanks.

what do these bench at?

Edited by slammed94

I've read the Audioque does around 2100 @ 1 ohm with around 14.4-14.8 going to it. Here's the guts. Looks kind of "mickey mouse" to me. Just saying in terms of budget amps, the Audiopipe walks all over it, and the Audioque is equivalent or weaker than the A3000DB that cost around $250 shipped.

124769d1258910382-fs-audioque-2200d-12-fi-audio-sub-325-00-2200d.jpg

A3000DB guts, they bench around 2250 @ 1 ohm with 13 volts going to it and will play .5 ohm all day...... only good amp Power Acoustik ever made.

E5824W2M869P6C.jpg

The Audiopipe amps are cheap. They will do the job.

Lots of people like and use them in my country, without problem.

I'm sure you will be able to re-sell it easily later if you want.

I hope you have the electrical system to run a 3000 watts amp.

The Audiopipe amps are cheap. They will do the job.

Lots of people like and use them in my country, without problem.

I'm sure you will be able to re-sell it easily later if you want.

I hope you have the electrical system to run a 3000 watts amp.

i hope so, if you would like to know more about my electrical u can read my original post. if u think i could get it stronger please let me know. (besides buying new batts)

I've read the Audioque does around 2100 @ 1 ohm with around 14.4-14.8 going to it. Here's the guts. Looks kind of "mickey mouse" to me. Just saying in terms of budget amps, the Audiopipe walks all over it, and the Audioque is equivalent or weaker than the A3000DB that cost around $250 shipped.

124769d1258910382-fs-audioque-2200d-12-fi-audio-sub-325-00-2200d.jpg

A3000DB guts, they bench around 2250 @ 1 ohm with 13 volts going to it and will play .5 ohm all day...... only good amp Power Acoustik ever made.

E5824W2M869P6C.jpg

so you are saying i should go with the audiopipe would be better for me? do u know bench test results on those at all?

thanks

Everything I've read about the audiopipe has it doing really good numbers. @ 7.5 ohms and 12.5 volts it's been tested around 1500 watts. So, you lower that ohm load some and give her 14.4 volts It should do a solid 3,000 watts when you get the ohm load lower. Your single sub with dual 2 ohm coils really isn't optimal for the audiopipe though. If you want to get 3k out of it, she needs to be bridged @ 2 ohms or have two 1 ohm channels. You can't do neither. With your voice coil config, she is supposed to put out 1900 RMS if I recall correctly.

With your budget I would get the AudioPipe.

You should be fine with your electrical, just keep an eye on it.

With your budget I would get the AudioPipe.

You should be fine with your electrical, just keep an eye on it.

is there something im missing? i sit steady at 14.4 right now and even before i did the big three i was never under 13.8

Everything I've read about the audiopipe has it doing really good numbers. @ 7.5 ohms and 12.5 volts it's been tested around 1500 watts. So, you lower that ohm load some and give her 14.4 volts It should do a solid 3,000 watts when you get the ohm load lower. Your single sub with dual 2 ohm coils really isn't optimal for the audiopipe though. If you want to get 3k out of it, she needs to be bridged @ 2 ohms or have two 1 ohm channels. You can't do neither. With your voice coil config, she is supposed to put out 1900 RMS if I recall correctly.

now ur confusing me. u said that the audiopipe walks all over the AQ2200d that does 2100 @ 1ohm. but now u are saying the audiopipe only puts out around 1900 @ 1ohm.

The audiopipe makes 950 rms @ 2 ohms on each of it's channels. It's a two channel amp. So with a 2 ohm voicecoil per channel you'll get around 1900 to your sub. If you want maximum power put of the audiopipe, she has to be @ 2 ohms bridged or with each of the two channels @ 1 ohm. In all seriousness, with your setup, you'll be using the audipipe at about half potential, and it does close to the same of the audioque when the audioque is at it's optimum output level.

Edited by mr.sagat

I agree. The audioQ will be a little stressed and the audiopipe will be barely breaking a sweat

well thanks for the info guys but i think im set on getting the aq2200d, i would rather run at 2100 @ 1 ohm then run 1900 @ 1ohm plus i feel a lil safer with a more quality amp.

ahh....it's 2100 @ 1 ohm versus 950 x 2 @ 2 ohms. Either amp is a good purchase, and I'd say the audioque is a higher quality product, but the audiopipe might end up lasting longer than the audioque since your pushing the audioque to her limits and the audiopipe will be coasting at a lil over half her output.

ahh....it's 2100 @ 1 ohm versus 950 x 2 @ 2 ohms. Either amp is a good purchase, and I'd say the audioque is a higher quality product, but the audiopipe might end up lasting longer than the audioque since your pushing the audioque to her limits and the audiopipe will be coasting at a lil over half her output.

in all actuality im not to worried about the ap lasting longer then the aq cause neither one would get that much play time on it. it will be in my summer/weekend cruiser so it wont be used all that often.

either way the selling point for me was on the 1ohm stable out of the aq, i couldnt find anything that could give me a true answer on if the ap was or was not 1 ohm stable. there is a lot off ppl saying "my buddy had one runnin at one ohm just fine " and other ppl sayin "it cant sit at one ohm for very long" . too many mixed reviews for me to be certain on the ap, but everyone seams to have nothing but good things to say about the aq.

another thing that turned me away from the ap is the way i would need to run the wires to the subs (1 vc to 1 ch) .