shizzzon

Never Competed but thought about it? I welcome you to!

I have a confession ... I started out on the SSA forum very wrong. For that "I Apologise".

I am a competitor at heart, been that way for years. Car and Truck shows and sound competitions.

I enjoy everything about car audio and all general show n shines !!!

USACI is also a very fun environment. You learn alot about the sport.

Please come out to events like these and hang out and have a great time.

Shizzon I support you 100% on this. I hope to compete in MECA next year, but this year I have goals in USACI.

Thanks and best of luck to all competitors alike ... Randal aka THE CABLGUY ...

I personally love USACi and you will meet lots of great people and learn alot

I hope too as soon as i finish my build, but as said before.. it seems over whelming.

Honestly I started Team Tex-Flex before ever going to a show. I was honestly scared to compete because I had never done it. I remember the first show i went too back in December it was a 2 day event USACi double point event. The first day i just watched people run and I myself was too scared too get in the lanes. The seconded day I asked for help and asked lots of questions. I basically had someone walk me through the 2 runs i did in Street Beat 3 and stock 601-1200. I ended up bringing home a 2nd place trophy. I felt like after all the hard work i put into my system, but after being very un happy with my numbers I tore it all out and sold everything. Then rebuilding several times trying to build something that met my satisfactions bringing home several trophies along the way. After my first show I wanted to be able to break a 147 db the highest number out of my two classes in my first show and I wanted to get an invite too finals this season. And i finally looks like i will accomplish my first goal after i finish my current build. And it also looks like i will make it too finals this season. I have learned so much from the people I have competed with, most of them are really helpful you just have to ask. I am willing to help any who has questions about USACi and am willing to help anyone threw the first run or two. I will be honest competing becomes very addicting at least too me.

I'll be honest with you upfront-

MECA is mostly based on the Eastcoast.

The Commissioner, Steve Stern, actually setup some shows in CA and some have already happened this year!

Here is the part that sucks-

World Finals is held at only one place... typically in Tennessee.

So, for people who live on the other side of the country... it may not be worthwhile to compete in this sanction if you are planning on attending world finals.

Now, you can still hold State records in this sanction, but world finals is usually always held in Tennessee and is a 2day event.

If still interested, let me know.

You still have IASCA and USACI to look into.

Also db drag

ok, there's one in Knoxville on 5-16-2010

the driving distance to the nashville shows is about 2 1\2hrs one way.

there are some other shows that are about 30 min further out.

Hell yeah, do you have a link, or info on where its at and everything? I'd like to go. If anyone else on the board lives anywhere close we should meet up.

Edit: Also, I've probably made Knoxville to Nashville in 2.5 hours when I was living there and driving back and forth, but I don't think you could do it driving the speed limit. Maybe from west Knoxville to east Nashville or something. Where I'm at is about an hour from Knoxville as it is.

Edited by deernet

i'll post it up tomorrow, gotta get some sleep.

If u got time, go to www.mecacaraudio.com and download the rulebook.

I definitely won't be competing. I'll be lucky to have my system fully completed by then. I just want to go check everything out. I've never been to a audio competition. I never even thought they had them around here, haha.

I love me some usaci, everybody is respectful and super nice.