erik67111

how many cubes would be best

i am ordering 2 15 incriminator audio lethal injections my amp is a T1500-1BD my max box specs are 40 wide x 17 tall x 25 deep if i build a box to those specs it will be 8.11552 cubes without port or sub displacement. is that big enough and im going with slot ports probably 7 x 15.5 is that enougn port area

THAT SHOULD BE PLENTY BIG NIGGA.

is that port big enough though thats what i really need help in

Thats roughly 13.5" of port area per square foot of volume. Sounds like its enough to me.

Thats 13.5" per square foot of volume. Sounds like its enough to me.

ok thanks thats exactally what i wanted to hear my trunk is perfect for 2 15 and a good size amp rack and batt bank batt bank is going in the spare tire well and amp rack is going to be built over it im going with 4 sets of rockford power 6.5s 2 in each door i have an alpine head unit and am ordering a power pack for the front door speakers what rockford amp would you suggest for the back 4 6.5s there rated at 75 rms each

Does the amp have to be RF and what is your budget?

Are you running all the 6.5s for a wow factor or just for the sound?

Does the amp have to be RF and what is your budget?

Are you running all the 6.5s for a wow factor or just for the sound?

i would like it to be a power series but it dont have to be rf and in running 8 6.5s just to balance the system out

What do you mean balance the system out? Is that along the same lines as the speakers being able to keep up with the subwoofers? If so, you really dont need so many speakers to be able to hear shit, besides just bass.

What is your budget?

What do you mean balance the system out? Is that along the same lines as the speakers being able to keep up with the subwoofers? If so, you really dont need so many speakers to be able to hear shit, besides just bass.

What is your budget?

do you think just one 6.5 in each door would be good enough then, i really dont have a budget just buying a little every pay check i have my amp and extra batt and all my wiring and head unit already im ordering the subs next check

If thats the case, then yes. Do one pair at a time and see how they perform. If installed properly, I have no doubt that two sets of those speakers, amplified, will be sufficient.

And yes, a lot of people will say the rear fill isnt needed. If you like it and can tell a difference, by all means, do it. :drink40:

If thats the case, then yes. Do one pair at a time and see how they perform. If installed properly, I have no doubt that two sets of those speakers, amplified, will be sufficient.

And yes, a lot of people will say the rear fill isnt needed. If you like it and can tell a difference, by all means, do it. :drink40:

i have a question about the box do you think i should do one port like on shakes box except for my subs will be on the same side as the port or a port in the middle or split the box and do 2 ports one on each end

Im always a fan of a single port application but its all up to you really. If you like the cosmetics of multiple ports, thats fine too. It all works the same as long as the calculations are correct.

But remember that the result is different in every car, so testing is the only real answer to maximum dbs. This usually includes building multiple enclosures to see what sounds best. Trial and error.

ill probably go with one port in the middle just so it vents right the amp rack is gonna do a v down to the middle to clear the port more freely and so i can put a second amp in if needed when i start ill post a build log its might be awhile though cause i have to buy a new video camera drop my last one in the lake when i was wakeboarding so that gonna be some money i think i will wait to start the build till i get everything in the mail anyways so i know what i have to work with.

Definitely do a build log. We are ALL picture whores. :)

yeah i know that shit gets rediculous when all there is is a whole post full of picks i think id rather do a bunch of videos and pics also

Definitely do a build log. We are ALL picture whores. :)

yeah i know that shit gets rediculous when all there is is a whole post full of picks i think id rather do a bunch of videos and pics also

Ohhh...we are video whores as well. Probably more so! :lol: