toyopl

Damplifier Lite video

I got Damplifier Lite for my car as I did not want to spend too much money on sound proofin. I spent too much already for speakers and boxes and cables etc. and it was eather damplifier Lite for me or no product at all. So I ordered from SS and got it pretty fast. So I used it for the first time, it was perfect, not trouble taking the paper off or any problem whatsoever. I did 1 layer on each of the 3 sides of the door, I will follow with Overkill on the door panel once I put the speakers in. I did a quick video to compare the damplified door to just prepped door. Both my doors had some small tiles on the door from factory but they did not do much. The difference is amazing, the video doesn't do it justice. So for whoever needs to get the damplifier on budget, don't be scared by the "Lite".

I got Damplifier Lite for my car as I did not want to spend too much money on sound proofin. I spent too much already for speakers and boxes and cables etc. and it was eather damplifier Lite for me or no product at all. So I ordered from SS and got it pretty fast. So I used it for the first time, it was perfect, not trouble taking the paper off or any problem whatsoever. I did 1 layer on each of the 3 sides of the door, I will follow with Overkill on the door panel once I put the speakers in. I did a quick video to compare the damplified door to just prepped door. Both my doors had some small tiles on the door from factory but they did not do much. The difference is amazing, the video doesn't do it justice. So for whoever needs to get the damplifier on budget, don't be scared by the "Lite".

Very nice!!

Thanks for the kind words!

ANT

Thats what I bought too. Its about half the price of pro. Still have a box on the shelf and debating whether to use it.

Great stuff though. :drink40:

Still have a box on the shelf and debating whether to use it.

Or you could send it to me .... tongue.gif

For a small, nominal fee...hell ya! ;)

For a small, nominal fee...hell ya! wink.gif

PM me a price shipped to 57201.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Nice man, i am just finishing up an install for a guy and SS deadener has been the best i have ever used!!! And really kills the noises and metal tangy sound. (if that made sense!! :) )