Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

Mag build date!

Just wanted to let those know who have not read the thread which I replied on that the Mag's are being built this Tuesday!! :gift:

Packaging is going to take longer than actually building the drivers, so the official release date has yet to be posted. I will keep this forum updated though. :D

Awesome - glad you hear you guys are moving them along quickly :)

Heck yeah! I'm going to be putting 2 12's in our new SI demo car along with a 5k watt amplifier pretty soon. :) Numerous batteries and some killer fiberglas work are in the mix. I thought about doing 2 15's, but in an Acura Integra 2 12's are going to be plenty to show people the capacity of these new drivers. I'm going to hit the local shows along with Nick M. (Nick M's shows won't be "local", but I'm still going to them) and kick some serious tail.

I thought about doing 2 15's, but in an Acura Integra 2 12's are going to be plenty to show people the capacity of these new drivers.

Good choice.

You don't want people getting out with their ears bleeding ... you want them to purchase the driver ;)

I've found the Integra's very easy to get loud with minimal power and small drivers. I bet it'll look awesome when it's done ... so many possibilities with that interior.

I've found the Integra's very easy to get loud with minimal power and small drivers.  I bet it'll look awesome when it's done ... so many possibilities with that interior.

Agreed...my friend's '95 Teg is quite loud with a single 12 and a few hundred watts...I'm jealous... :ohsnap:

Just wanted to let those know who have not read the thread which I replied on that the Mag's are being built this Tuesday!!  :gift:

WOOO!!!!!!! :woot:

price?

:woot: :woot:

thats awesome news Nick

i've been wanting to hear a Mag for so long

now that is some GREAT news!!!

can't wait to see the demo car when done also.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

:poop:

Sorry about that...We want pics of the Demo car too. You know the rules Nick, pics or die :D

No SQ demo vehicle????!!!!

soon...soon...

i might have time to work on it during winter break lol :)

thanks for keeping us informed nick, we want PIX

When will I be able to order a 12", also when will you start shipping non pre order subs.

Email nick@stereointegrity.com

When will I be able to order a 12", also when will you start shipping non pre order subs.

You can probably order one now. However there is not even a ship date for the pre ordered ones. Though they are in the build process that is a big step forward. Now just packing and shipping (the longer process).

but as said, email nick he'll be glad to help you out.

whats wrong with two 15's in a teg. lol  :D

X2 lolol :rockwoot::slayer::woot:

I don't see anything wrong with 2 x 15s in anything!!!

:fing34:

You can probably order one now. However there is not even a ship date for the pre ordered ones. Though they are in the build process that is a big step forward. Now just packing and shipping (the longer process).

but as said, email nick he'll be glad to help you out.

Correct, you can order now. And it's packing and shipping to Nick, then testing, then re-packing and shipping to the customer.

anticipation is rising....

B)

im just glad i ordered mine at the right time and was looking for a sub woofer on the right website, cuz i was shoppin for a sub months before i discovered this one. i was acctually thinkin of buyin a jlwv6 or somthin like that lol.

W6V2

wouldn't have been a bad purchase either.

but the Mag will impress you :)

Hey don't say that. I could have got a w6 for under $300. I wasn't impressed but that was in the store and people say that tells you nothing.