wolflog

12" Lethal Injection T/S Parameters?

Does anyone know the T/S parameters for the Lethal Injection 12 inch dual 2 ohm subwoofers? Local audio shop is building me a box and said he needed them to run the numbers and figure the best size for my box. The box is going to be sealed, I know alot of people like them ported. But I like them sealed, also I will be running them on a RF BD1500.1!!

I would highly recommend going with the recommended box specs posted by IA. But if you still need the T/S specs email Nick at Incriminator Audio.

Thanks for the advice, I guess I am going to email Nick. I am putting them in a 2000 Silverado Ext. Cab. The box is 1.15 cu ft per sub, but my installer is skeptical on this SPL brand sub being in this size box. But I looked at the spec and it saids .8cu ft to 1.4cu ft. I am right there in the middle and will be pushing 750 watts rms to each sub. But then on the other hand, my builder/installer is not familar with IA Lethal Injections.

Thanks for the advice, I guess I am going to email Nick. I am putting them in a 2000 Silverado Ext. Cab. The box is 1.15 cu ft per sub, but my installer is skeptical on this SPL brand sub being in this size box. But I looked at the spec and it saids .8cu ft to 1.4cu ft. I am right there in the middle and will be pushing 750 watts rms to each sub. But then on the other hand, my builder/installer is not familar with IA Lethal Injections.

The IA Lethal Injection is by far no SPL subwoofer, it has great "sq" imo and the ability to play loud and low as well. I have a pair of 15" LI series that I am rebuilding a box to go back in my truck.

That box will be just fine.