Sign in to follow this  
j-roadtatts

Mothers Day Present

This Topic is to show off what you are getting your mother or wife for mothers day this year or maybe what you have gotten her in the past. For those people that need help deciding, maybe you can get some Idea's in here.

I will start first, MY mother is VERY hard to shop for. SO I usualy try to build things for her. This year I am kinda cheating, but will still be building some of it. I got her three presents, the first one is an arrow head display.

med_gallery_10399_415_98623.jpg

Here's how I built it, I got the arrow heads from my brother-in-law, who is Blackfoot Indian. His uncle hand knacked these just for my mother, this may be one of the biggest arrow/spear heads you will ever see.

med_gallery_10399_415_221611.jpg

how they came.....

med_gallery_10399_415_863819.jpg

kinda looks like a dildo,haha.....

med_gallery_10399_415_764493.jpg

These are clear smoke colored and you can see the grain in them....

med_gallery_10399_415_683129.jpg

I bought the shadow box at Hobby Lobby and the crushed velvet there also. I might find a small LED light to mount inside the frame too.

I found these two wall hangings for her also.

med_gallery_10399_415_39596.jpg

I don't really care for southwestern decorations myself, BUT my mom loves them.

I am buying the wife an Ipod Touch 32gb, nothing worth having a pic of.

SO lets see what you guys got.

I have no ill will but I lost my Mom 2 years ago and I wish I could get her something. J-roadtatts, I respect that you have taken the time to actually make a gift for your Mom. That is awesome. So fellow members, don't forget your Mom this year. She will love you for it. :wub:

I just sent my mom a check to help her build the fence she wants/needs at her house. My brother and I are also going to build it for her. The only thing I asked for for Christmas when she asked what I wanted was a Sundown SAE1200d, which was $300. But she gave me all these other presents also, so I just invested her 300 in stocks and am now giving her back her 300 plus the profits gained. But with the way she is, there's a 99.9% chance she'll rip the check up and not accept it. She has done that every other time in the past that I've tried to pay her back for things.

At least I'm not the only one that asked mom for an amp for christmas.lol. She bought me an Alpine m2000 for x-mas.smile.gif

My mother has gone out of her way for me SO MANY times in my life, I am glad to have reached an age that I can show appreciation and give back some.