Wackzirth88

Having a hard time getting ahold of IA

I've called IA a few times everyday since Monday and havent reached anyone yet. I left a message today and monday i think but havent been contacted back. I also sent an email to sales on Monday and to nick today. I understand they're probably really busy so Im just being patient as i can be but im excited to get them ordered. Im trying to order some lethal injections and just have a few questions. Thanks in advance for any help.

They have been closed do to being ill they are starting to catch up.

We are currently several days behind on emails. We are working to catch up as soon as possible. We will be closed today and maybe tomorrow. It seems that the whole IA crew has come down with a 24 to 48 hour stomach virus. Please be patient, we will be back to you soon! Thanks!

O didn't see that. I saw that i could order them at the SSA store but i still had some question i thought would be best to ask them. Thanks your guys input.

Ask away we might be able to answer your questions!

Whats the optimum enclosure size for the 21" Warden? Is it on par with the BTL sizes?

I figured the Warden would be around 8-12ft3.

Bromo beat me too it.

Whats the optimum enclosure size for the 21" Warden? Is it on par with the BTL sizes?

Hmmm good question! Must be similar to the DP series! Better let Josh or Nick answer that one.

Alright. I heard there was a new death penalty coming out, so i was wondering if there will be a new lethal injection? I'm wanting to go with 2 12s. my current box is 3 cu ft after sub and port displacement tuned to 31 hertz, im not sure if i figured port area right but i used the calculator on 12volt.com and it came up with 43 sq in of port. So my box is .5 cu ft too small and 3 sq inch of port area over the recommended enclosure for the li's. So basically what im wondering is, if i add some polyfill to my current box would be work temporarily? i plan to build a new one sometime over the summer, like 3.5 cu ft tuned to 32 hz. with double baffle, routered corners and all that good stuff. itll be my 4th box ive built and i want to do everything right without cutting any corners. problem is i work 45-50 hours a week so it might take awhile for me to get it done

Give it a little while, people with experience or knowledge on them will pop in.

I could be wrong, but I think polyfill only works with sealed enclosures, if it was in a ported enclosure it would be blown out, unless you staple it down.

I'll search the threads about it and post back.

I could be wrong, but I think polyfill only works with sealed enclosures, if it was in a ported enclosure it would be blown out, unless you staple it down.

I'll search the threads about it and post back.

Most people use something like a chicken wire mesh to hold it in place for a ported enclosure.

Well I'm not sure one way or another as to using polyfill in a ported enclosure, so hopefully someone knowledgeable of the subject can clear this up for the both of us :)

ive been told that it will work with ported box also. the guy who told me, suggested using polyfill batting to line the box. staple it into place and pull on it a little bit once its stapled down to fluff it up a bit. i asked him about the chicken wire and he said that it could possibly cause port whistle. he said the polyfill will make the box seem about 10% bigger

The problem with using polyfill in a ported box is there is no definite way of knowing how much volume it adds. Tuning the port is based on box volume, so without knowing enclosure volume tuning it is a crap shoot.

True. I didn't think of it that way. I'll just build one and do it right from the start. Thanks for the input guys

Bump...