jonbearsmt

can i vent?

cock sucker.... there is a sundown rep in centrel texas that thinks he is GOD>... he bugs me none stop to buy my shit.. subs, amps, wire batteries... pretty much anything that i have... and it pisses me off because he text me all the damn time telling me i need to sell him my stuff.. like he owns me.. then ill give him prices.. and he gets all pissy and states that hes the sundown dealer and blah blah blah.. and hes tryin to get ready for a show.. and i need to give him this stuff cheaper.. and he would just buy it him self online but he dont have time to wait for shipping.... like thats my fucking problem...

but i keep tryin to work with the guy becuase hes in the sundown family.. but its starting to get really old.. hes fucking rude.. he thinks that being a rep is like being a FBI agent or some shit...

now how the fuck am i expected to unload my shit for pennies on the dollor??? this guy is a sundown rep.. but he no longer runs sundown in his demo car.. i dont know how the hell that works.. and he tryin to boss me??? im the one thats promoting sundown in the centrel texas area HARD>. and this guy is making me feel like the HULK inside...

i have been nice so far.. but im a stern man when you rub me wrong....

and this guy crys when he dont get invited to SSA meets... like why would i want some turn coat who thinks hes god around...

fuck this,.

Tell Jacob?

im not trying to be like that... ya know.. perhaps he just like that with me.. and hes awsome with sundown customers.. i donnoo... but i know hes pushing me to my edge

yesterday he text me "nevermind.. its fine ill just order some 0 gauge and have it overnighted i guess you dont need the money thanks for the help"

damn dood.. i work ALOT and so i rushed home and counted how many feet i had and give him a price.. then he only wanted a few feet of it and he wanted me to drive 50 miles to meet him.. WTF? then he just said never mind...

then at 1230 am i get a text " you wanna sell your subs"

i text back today .. sure.. " i wanna talk about it over the phone,.,. how much do you want remember they are used when you give me a price "

so i tell him.. your trying to get them by this weekend? yeah im not motivated to sell them they way you assume i am.. the box is included in the price i gave you .. the box cost me 600 to have bult.. its an awsome box.. and the subs are still great..

he says " nevermind"

I think I know who your talking about?K. W. ?

yeah i think hes your friend right?

Whoops double post..

But yeah I bought an optima battery from him and after that he kept on buggin me about shit, supposedly he ordered me RCA's and ring terminals and shit because he thought I wanted them, and I didn't, that's when I stopped talkin to him.

He called me like everyday for a whole week about a month ago and just recently called me but I didn't answer lol, ain't got time for that shit.

Edited by rodney

That sucks. People that act like hustlers get on my nerves. Terrible he has your number. Maybe you can block his number?

back-hand him. lol

Yeah when I bought the optima battery I had to drive all the to round rock. Then he wanted to talk for like two hours about me telling people abou him. At the time it was cool and all, but after he kept calling me and calling me it got kinda annoying. And then one day I was at work and he sends me a text saying "I can't beleive you won't answer or call back when I ordered the wires you wanted"

I never once told him, "yeah order me those wires I'm gonna need them."

Dude, I saw tell Jacob. Dude sounds like he will make people go the opposite way that sundown customer service should be.

End the doughebaggary, kill him. Texas is a BIG state :D

not someone I want representing my comapny, I can say that much lol

damn "REPS" lol

dude sounds like a bitch. i hope he isnt coming to th meet

Mark I'll be a rep for you, I'm not a douche :)

dude sounds like a bitch. i hope he isnt coming to th meet

I hope he does come.

Mark I'll be a rep for you, I'm not a douche :)

Thats a matter of opinion. LULZ J/K

I couldn't help it.

I see how you are Mark :) Give me root access to CLZZ and we'll see who's laughing :P

I see how you are Mark :) Give me root access to CLZZ and we'll see who's laughing :P

Do your worst :)

Root access to the Linux kernel :D To the whole server hahaha!

Root access to the Linux kernel :D To the whole server hahaha!

OH SHI-

On topic, I'm sure word will get around, eventually, and he will no longer be a rep.

This is in off topic so anything goes here :P

Hopefully Jacob will read this thread.