CrazyKenKid

6 position jumper

okay thanks! I just wasn't to sure about the current draw and how this jumper would work!

thanks!

Using the terminal strips, your just splitting the power from your remote wire, which might be fine for a couple of amps. Once you add in the electric fans, your probably going to be drawing more than what just your remote wire can output. By using the relay, you can have your remote wire trigger 12v from battery to go to however many devices you want to be controlled by your remote wire.

aww good point! thank you very much!! that makes sense now! and that also cleared up another question which was how much power does the remote supply... apparently not to much lol!

thanks again!

I use a relay, and run the output of the relay to a barrier strip to distribute the power to my amplifiers.

So I say use both :)

there is a good idea that way i wouldn't have to use solder and make all the wires a mess thanks for the idea!

I know most of you will probably frown on this, but I've NEVER had a wirenut fail in the mobile environment. I always tape them up to make sure nothing can poke inside and make connection, but they're a lot cheaper than terminal strips. I guess they are anyways, I always got them for free, haha.