02BlackOnBlackSS

A few pics of my car

very nice front end, how aboiut some engine bay pics and some burn out vids??

hahah that would be sweet

not a camero fan, but if i had one, it would look somewhat like that. not bad at all. B)

I'm a huge Mustang freak, but you know, I hate to see the F-body go. Next to the Fox-body Mustang, I think those cars are one of the best bang-for-the-buck speed demons.

I'll get some stereo pics up soon. Theres a few on my sounddomain page. I thought my box was nice until I saw the box that Jamie made for Cody's camaro. Bastard :P . lol.

I'll get some engine bay pics up when I clean it, that might be tomorrow, it might be in a month. lol. Depends on motivation and weather. Burn out vids would be nice but I dont have a digital video camera... I was thinkin maybe some burning out and donuts and shit like I do when I wanna tear shit up.

It is an automatic, my dad bought it for himself back in 97 and it has been handed down and fixed up.

I am contemplating getting a hood like the one below. Need more funds first though.

170182_1_full.jpg

Thanks for all of the complements. :slayer:

a ws6 style hood on a camaro?!?! sweet!!! my bro in law has put one on his 86 firechicken...make u cry when i tell ya what he paid for it.....fiberglass, bolt on with functional snorkels,yeah, complete hood.....$100 and on old hatch off of a $50 parts firechicken he had layin around

looks good...keeper clean.....me like topless pics too!!hehe..

oh..u were talking about ur car...that would be cool too...hehheehaha

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Edited by mrray13