Sign in to follow this  
nick9892

SAE-1200D.V2 Help

Trying to see if I can get a response from Jacob from Sundown on here about sending my amp in for repair. i believe its pretty much screwed due to low voltage. It was ran off stock alt and stock batt with 1/0 ga ran and 1/3 big three done. i'm hoping to send it in and put a optima or kinetik up front and do the big three. but i cant get a response from jacob ive emailed a few times over the last two days to no avail but I know hes busy.

Thanks, Nick

Trying to see if I can get a response from Jacob from Sundown on here about sending my amp in for repair. i believe its pretty much screwed due to low voltage. It was ran off stock alt and stock batt with 1/0 ga ran and 1/3 big three done. i'm hoping to send it in and put a optima or kinetik up front and do the big three. but i cant get a response from jacob ive emailed a few times over the last two days to no avail but I know hes busy.

Thanks, Nick

He takes a bit to get back to you. You might be better off to call if you need it right now. What is wrong with your amp? I have an issue with mine right now and am just waiting on the extra cash to send it back. Good luck man. Jacob is a great guy. I have e-mailed back in forth with him a bunch and he is very much into what he does. It's good to see an owner of a company taking charge like he does.

Jeremy

Let me get home from work. I believe I have it wrote down somewhere.

Someone should move this in Sundowns Section. I have noticed Jacob does not read a lot from the other sections but his own.

Also... MUCH more effective than leaving a phone message would be to e-mail me if you can't reach us by phone on the first try.

We don't publish the number on our site since it is NOT the best way to reach us... often times we cannot get to the phone.

If you need to refurbish it, I believe he will send you to db-r.

If you need to refurbish it, I believe he will send you to db-r.

Indeed. Last time I checked, a rebuild for the SAE-1200D was around $100-150 from db-r.

If you still need anything please email me -- I rarely do venture out of the Sundown section.

Sign in to follow this