+1 for Db-R. i got my 1500 from him last year, and its throwin' beats out every day just like new. but how the hell does someone scrape up their amp as bad as that C stock 1000d? :puzzled:

I'll add another for db-r. Answered my questions quickly. My 125.2 is still doing great about a year later! He does great work!

Shit, you're good. biggrin.gif You may even get me to buy a sundown amp.... Not really. I'm broke.

trink40.gif

AQ = eh. :shrug:

Why?

Because he follows the band wagon. I hate how when someone says what they want cheap price at a certain power output and people still tell them to go with sundown even though its like 100+ dollars over what that someone's budget is or what else is out there for the same performance.

The only other thing I'll recommend for the same power or close but cheaper in price is an Audiopipe AP15001D (1500 rms watts at 1 ohm) if you can find one. They usually go for 160-200 shipped with warranty. Buy from a dealer if you want manufacturer warranty. Buy off ebay if you want cheap price and still may get 1 year warranty through that ebay store that is selling it and also be able to get extra warranty through square trade really cheap.

But if you really want the AQ1200 then get it or if you want the Sundown 1200 then get that but you won't hear a damn difference. You'll just get mad rep points for owning sundown and paying a lot for something you could have for less. Its may be just me but I hate spending more money then I have to. Ask anyone that has own an audiopipe AP or AQX line. See if they were unhappy at all. PS, I am not a rep for audiopipe. ;)

phi, you make me happy :)

Apparently, I made someone mad. They gave me -rep. Damn, I'll need to get a sundown amp to up my rep.

Fuck all that, I run Maxxsuckonics or something another.

Team Cheap Shitty Amps.

Interesting, since I know 3 AQ models very similar to maxxsonics models.

But that doesn't mean you HAVE to run brand x or brand y :P

1) I never would have thought that this topic would get so heated. While you may think this is very off topic, I love it. It helps me decide between the 2.

2) I have heard of Db-r and I have checked out his website. He didn't have any 1500.1's last time I checked. And trust me everyone, I would get a sundow as soon as I could but like alot of 16 year olds I'm not rich. I'm quite broke that's why I'm going with AQ. I've seen the amp in action and ppl say it's a good amp, and some members on this forum even have some.

16731837.jpg

amp2m.jpg

AudioQue isn't bad. :)

Thats my opinion.

LOL, you were the person i was referring to, ive seen ur build.