Sign in to follow this  
abmoore

Fi Customer Service

I recently purchased my two new Q 18's, and they arrived about a week ago. The UPS guy dropped the boxes and he bolted to the truck. I went outside to bring them in when I noticed a box was severely torn, retaped, and then ripped again. I know this was UPS, since my previous experiences with Fi, as well as the other box, have always yielded nice packing. The subs seemed fine, but I also ordered a T-shirt and banner for my car. The banner fell out of the hole in the box, I am guessing, and the shirt had a hole in it.

I contacted Fi about the problem, informing them about the shipping problem, and Scott got back to me the next business day. Without asking any other questions or asking me to go through the problem with UPS, he had already shipped me a brand new shirt and banner!!! He also mentioned to let him know how the install turns out in case something turns out wrong with the sub in the bad box.

Fi really knows how to take care of their customers. That's why I have bought from them time and time again. (By the way, I never have had a problem with the shipping, so don't let that influence you negatively) So thanks guys!!!

Yeah, some ups workers have no respect for packages.

I've got 2 15's in a few years ago, and the mdf boxes were broken in the corners and the baskets were broken on the subs.

Nice to know Scott got you covered. Great customer service, thats what's up :)

Edited by mr.sagat

This reminds me of a time i was pickin my friend up, just chillin in his drive way when he got in the car and we see the UPS guy pull up to his neighbors house. He strolls up to the doorstep as casual and what not, and just tosses the damn package onto the doorstep! Didn't even bend over or anything. Crazy UPS people

Got the shipment in yesterday and everything was in good shape. He even threw in a free hat! Sums up another good experience.

Sign in to follow this