ok guys so heres a vid i made of my dcon 12 just got it like a month ago and i am happy with my "lil beast"!!!! i made this video cause when i was looking into buying the dcon i was looking for vids of them and only found like 2 videos so heres another one for yall to see if your interested in buying this speaker. oh yeah this is my first box i have ever built!!!

let me know what yall think!!!

Edited by denim
embedded the video

looks like it beats! build log on box by chance?

Those two videos you found were made my me ;)

looks like it beats! build log on box by chance?

no build log but its just a generic design from ROE its 2.5cft(before displacement) tuned to 30hz i wanted to do the one from ssa but since it was my first box didnt want anything to complicated and i really didnt want to cut angles on my first box so i kept it simple.

niiiice box!!!!

niiiice box!!!!

Thanks, the build log is on here as well. I really enjoyed doing that install, cause the DON is such an impressive woofer.

The Dcons seem to keep calling my name but I need a sub with a little higher power rating.... Your setup sounds really good and the box looks great!! :fing34:

The Dcons seem to keep calling my name but I need a sub with a little higher power rating.... Your setup sounds really good and the box looks great!! :fing34:

thanks man!!! im pretty sure the icon or xcon would satisfy you if your looking for higher power rating.

Yeah I'd love those Icons but that blows my budget @ almost triple the price, I'll keep searchin' and waiting and savin' :drink40:

Not bad for a 300rms SQ sub. ;) If you get the itch to build another box, you can go smaller in size and go up to 32~33hz if you like. Thanks for making and posting a video.

Nice video. I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to go with the Dcon. Now I just need to decide if I want two sealed or one ported, and which size.

It's about time another video of the DCON was up. I've been wanting to get a pair but the shipping has been WAY to high. I was going to put a video up because sadly, alot of the people that decide on woofers look at videos of them in order to make their choice. Sooo at least it helps advertise the DCON a little more.

Great vid

Not bad for a 300rms SQ sub. ;) If you get the itch to build another box, you can go smaller in size and go up to 32~33hz if you like. Thanks for making and posting a video.

yeah the making a box thing got a lil addicting so i might try that!!! my girlfriend bought the sundown sax-125.2 and the 12 dcon s4 so im gonna be building a couple more boxes!!! and when you say smaller what size do you recommend on the box??? Thanks to everyone for the feed back!!!

Nice video. I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to go with the Dcon. Now I just need to decide if I want two sealed or one ported, and which size.

Figure out what your goals are and what space you have to allow for the enclosure. I would suggest a single 12 ported over a pair sealed. Or consider a pair of 10's ported, if they can fit. ;)

wow.....im surprised but i donno no why.. and i should have known SSA FTW

i use that same deck in my wrecker... i run a single 8 in it on 200 watts.. i like that deck.. better the one i have in my navi.

yeah the making a box thing got a lil addicting so i might try that!!! my girlfriend bought the sundown sax-125.2 and the 12 dcon s4 so im gonna be building a couple more boxes!!! and when you say smaller what size do you recommend on the box??? Thanks to everyone for the feed back!!!

You don't have to go smaller, just saying you can. 2.5 is on the larger side for the Dcon, though not too large. Just mentioned smaller if you wanted to save space. If need be, you could go as small as 1.75 cubes, but you don't have to. But yes, building enclosures is fun, and there is that feeling of accomplishing something made from your own hands having more value to you.

Mark did a video with a pair 10's ported, shock the roof violently of a car wash place.

Figure out what your goals are and what space you have to allow for the enclosure. I would suggest a single 12 ported over a pair sealed. Or consider a pair of 10's ported, if they can fit. ;)

I think two ported 10's would take up too much room. A ported 12" would be pushing it. I'll probably just go with a single ported 10".

Edited by Dan208

I think two ported 10's would take up too much room. A ported 12" would be pushing it. I'll probably just go with a single ported 10".

Nice choice, you will be surprised on the performance. :)

Gotta love the output of the DCON! Nice vid!

wow. very impressed. only 300 rms and that thing pounds. great job. ssa doesnt mess around huh.

wow. very impressed. only 300 rms and that thing pounds. great job. ssa doesnt mess around huh.

:drink40:

thats a very nice box for your first time. good job man

Thanks!!!! yeah i was very impressed with the dcon S4 and sundown sax-100.4. very good products both bought from the SSA store of course.