lilredfocus

what subs are in stock

im gonna be ordering new subs in the next 3 weeks and wanted to know what will be in stock, preferably 12 15 or 18s

Really? That's the best thread you could come up with? Try harder please.

Really? That's the best thread you could come up with? Try harder please.

damn my bad!!! even though i dont have to explain shit to u they had no stock on anything last time i tired to buy.

Your absolutly right you dont have to explain shit to me. good luck searching for a 12 15 or 18.

you should check SSA's for sale section if your in a rush.. or if sundown is out of stock...

i know jacob was cooking up some T3 Hybrids too.... niiicee

im gonna be ordering new subs in the next 3 weeks and wanted to know what will be in stock, preferably 12 15 or 18s

Im selling 2 15" Z V.2's fully loaded. Brand new dual 2 ohms let me know.

i have a friend thats a dealer so my price is a bit sweeter then what ur askn...thanks tho

i have a friend thats a dealer so my price is a bit sweeter then what ur askn...thanks tho

If he can offer you such great deals then why don't you buy from him?

If he can offer you such great deals then why don't you buy from him?

x2

Also, you should be a bit more specific. Did you have a certain woofer in mind?

Edited by Bearlokey13

im sure he is... but im sure his partner has to get them from jacob right???? so skip the middle man to find out what is in stock.. then tell his partner ... look i want these sundown has them in stock! i already checked...

dig it?

and your probably not going to want to shout over the internet that your friend maybe selling under map, not saying he is as idk but ya best to keep something like that between the 2 of you

im not shouting out anything just saying that instead of buying subs that are used evn if they are reconed id rather buy bnib. last time i tried to buy sundown subs they were in the middle of changing everything and there was nothing to buy. so i bought ascendant

and your probably not going to want to shout over the internet that your friend maybe selling under map,

never did! they have rules

Edited by willie7380

hey its cool like i said im sure he is not, anyway you can order the z.2 12-18 the ns v2 will be in shortly, and the sa 8 10 and 12 will be in by nxt month, by my under standing. if you where to order the sa's with the alum coils you could run 3 no problem on the 3500, the 15s wont be in for a lil while tho,

Your "Dealer" friend should be able to tell you when the new woofers will be in stock! The Zv.2 are a killer woofer, if you can hold out a little longer they are worth the wait!

hey its cool like i said im sure he is not, anyway you can order the z.2 12-18 the ns v2 will be in shortly, and the sa 8 10 and 12 will be in by nxt month, by my under standing. if you where to order the sa's with the alum coils you could run 3 no problem on the 3500, the 15s wont be in for a lil while tho,

this is all i wanted to know instead of having everyone pick apart what i say

lol its cool, what woofer where you looking to run?

depends on prices and when they come out. if need be ill pick up another 3500 and strap em. it just depends on when and what. if those neo 8's arent to far out, like 6 months or so, then id wait and order 6 and the 2nd 3500. if its longer maybe 3 or 4 z2 15or 3 18s