jlc1991

new sundown 3500 not putting out??

When you where tuning ur amp, make sure ur gain knob is turned all the way up. I don't see it being defective. Could be tho

remote at minimum would do it haha.

its usually the little things

You can buy just about any remote and it'll work, its just a pot

Glad you got it all figured out. FYI on the remote ... You can turn the input gain on the amp all the way to 6 volt and then use the remote to control the gain from the front.

I don't know that I'd turn the gain on the amp ALL the way up. I think it would be too easy to accidentally flip the remote gain over a few notches too far and send it into clipping. I'd rather set the gain on the amp properly, then use the remote to turn it down. You'd also have a lot more finite and incremental control over the output of the subs that way.

I don't know that I'd turn the gain on the amp ALL the way up. I think it would be too easy to accidentally flip the remote gain over a few notches too far and send it into clipping. I'd rather set the gain on the amp properly, then use the remote to turn it down. You'd also have a lot more finite and incremental control over the output of the subs that way.

Very good points!

I personally don't use the remote. Better to set the gain on the amp and leave alone.

Very good points!

I personally don't use the remote. Better to set the gain on the amp and leave alone.

OR the remote could pop out of the cord and :suicide-santa:

just a thought....