lilredfocus

dodge magnum

ive taken a bunch of pics ove the last few weeks and havent posted any...so here they are. let me know what ya think

Looks nice bro, I'll be watching for sure :popcorn:

Great looking doors!

thank u i love the doors. the suede couldnt have went on any cleaner.

Edited by willie7380

dude those doors look incredible, and is 3500 gonna be enough for those havocs?, anyone ever checked the output teh 3500d at 1.33 ohms? or are you dropping to .66 ohms? i will be following this one,

dude those doors look incredible, and is 3500 gonna be enough for those havocs?, anyone ever checked the output teh 3500d at 1.33 ohms? or are you dropping to .66 ohms? i will be following this one,

The 3500 will be plenty for those Havocs. Just make sure they see clean power and set your gains right. Wiring below 1 Ohm for daily isn't the smartest thing in the world to do and it voids the warranty. I love the doors! :popcorn:

i have heard this build in person. willie is on point with this setup! it gets CRAZY loud and its real clear!

i havent heard from you in a while willie, get at me bro.

The 3500 will be plenty for those Havocs. Just make sure they see clean power and set your gains right. Wiring below 1 Ohm for daily isn't the smartest thing in the world to do and it voids the warranty. I love the doors! :popcorn:

Yea i know goin to .66 is bad usually i dont have any experience with the saz line so idk.

But i run 2 havocs and they suck on over 1500 watts each every day

Though i should probably point out that i am running sealed. Also it is going to put out a little less power at 1.33 than its rated 3500 i am sure it will still sound rediculous though even when i had mine sharing a single 1500 they got pretty beastly

the 3500 is at .66 but i have 5 optimas and a decent alt. it gets a bit warm but only when im into the volume. i gotta get it more ventilation. im also rebuilding the box this week. needs more port and thicker baffle. the sub furthest to the front of the car is continuously blowing out and breaking screws. what u guys dont see is the 50.4 running 8 tweeters and the 100.4 on all the woofers. ill have the panels put in tonight and have pics up tomorrow. but no flex videos till the new box is done.

Yea i know goin to .66 is bad usually i dont have any experience with the saz line so idk.

But i run 2 havocs and they suck on over 1500 watts each every day

Though i should probably point out that i am running sealed. Also it is going to put out a little less power at 1.33 than its rated 3500 i am sure it will still sound rediculous though even when i had mine sharing a single 1500 they got pretty beastly

im pushin/testing the 100.4 to. its at 1.33 stereo Edited by willie7380

Nice Build! I love the Magnum! :drink40:

It is ok but the rims set this car off!

Jk willie the beats look sick also.

if anyone is interested i have some moar pics. i off'ed the 3 havocs and pickd up......dun dun dun dun.....drum roll.......

if anyone is interested i have some moar pics. i off'ed the 3 havocs and pickd up......dun dun dun dun.....drum roll.......

hey you live in michigan right? i seen your craiglist add for the havocs a bit ago lol. My buddy went to the show in taylor and seen your ride. PM if you ever need an extra hand id be willing to come give u one.

Yes!! More pics please!!