Sign in to follow this  
icy_chris

saz2000d or aq 2200d

ive got two amps in mind does any one have thoughts on witch would i be happier with the saz2000d or the aq2200d the one that i get will run one 12" fi btl w/cooling in a 2.5ft3 tuned to 33hz big three and 200amp alternator just wondering witch to go with

Budget only thing i can say never used either of those amps just recieved my aq 2200 but havent played with it yet.

Can't go wrong with either. IMO, go with whatever is cheaper. If price doesn't matter to you then get the Sundown.

they are both the same price but the sundown is used and the aq is new from aq both 425+shipping

The AQ is $389 shipped, not $425 + shipping. Both are great amps. Haven't used them personally but I know a few guys that have and are pleased. Both companies have great customer service. It's a coin toss.

yea sorry for me it 425 shipped canada canadian moneys lol keep forgeting its a unitedstates forum lol

yea sorry for me it 425 shipped canada canadian moneys lol keep forgeting its a unitedstates forum lol

:werd_msword:

You should update your location. ;)

there thats better thnx lol i think i'll go with the aq then i know its more than safe if i get it and it dont work i can send it back

Hey another canadian!

I have 2-saz2000's bnib p/m me if you are interested!