Bob345

Just ordered an fi q 18

Ok so I just ordered a stock 18 q, and I was wondering if anyone has a idea of a good amp within a $250 price range that should power it nicely.

aq 1200.

aq 1200.

I'll raise you and lower the cost as well. AP1500. :D

aq 1200.

I'll raise you and lower the cost as well. AP1500. :D

Sounds like a bit too much power for a stock q, but I could always turn the gains down

psh, I installed a 10" SSD with an ap1500 before and it was fine. Plus, headroom is always nice.

Ok so I just ordered a stock 18 q, and I was wondering if anyone has a idea of a good amp within a $250 price range that should power it nicely.

How about the Kicker line-up?Did you have any problems ordering from Fi Audio?I just ordered a SSD-15 YESTERDAY 6/24/10.got an e-mail conformation but cannot reach anyone via phone.The company is still in business,correct?Thanks.

psh, I installed a 10" SSD with an ap1500 before and it was fine. Plus, headroom is always nice.

Yes that is true, I might end up goung with the ap 1500

How about the Kicker line-up?Did you have any problems ordering from Fi Audio?I just ordered a SSD-15 YESTERDAY 6/24/10.got an e-mail conformation but cannot reach anyone via phone.The company is still in business,correct?Thanks.

why do you need to call??????????????????

um Fi doesn't have a phone.

lol sure they do,.... i talked to scott the other day.....

but the point is why does this guy feel he needs to talk to someone,...

um Fi doesn't have a phone.

lol sure they do,.... i talked to scott the other day.....

but the point is why does this guy feel he needs to talk to someone,...

Well I know he does but he don't give it away because then people would call him 24/7 saying dumb questions like have you shipped my order,is it done yet.

why do you need to call??????????????????

As long as I know my order is being processed,I guess I don't need to call.....The phone number on my invoice order is wrong anyway.That's what made me nervous in the first place..........