dave_Edwards

Dave's Ride..............it's about time!

that is the sexiest thing I have seen in a long time

I want a p9 :(

d00d, you're on here now?

schweet.

And guys - ^^^^^ that guy has one hella clean trunk! :D

Webster---you forgot to sign in as a nOOb----you damn rookie!!!

j/k

thanks for the "tuning time" yesterday----even though out ears are alittle off compared to Steve's----and I learned---I can't tune for RTA by ear!!!

Glad to see ya here buddy----FINALLY an another true Sq guy here.

Nice work on the sub and amp install--I especially like the SQ focus, but where are the front stage pics??? If they are as clean as the rest I am sure we would all like to see them. It might help me too as I am just evaluating where and how to install my Seas Excel's and D2904's.

That has got to be a blast to "have to drive" around town. Jealous I am, and if you add a little extra breathing capability to the motor and I might have to fly out to VA to go for a ride...

it all looks stock----but believe me----it is anything but stock(even though I am in Stock Sq Class) :blink:

post-61-1129611263_thumb.jpg

post-61-1129611277_thumb.jpg

post-61-1129611291_thumb.jpg

you are welcome to join us on the second weekend of Nov----the wife and I are hosting the 1st annual SW Va SSaudio.com meet----here @ the house----Sq tuning----baffle building----pretty much a "what can we get into" type of meet.

you are welcome to join us on the second weekend of Nov----the wife and I are hosting the 1st annual SW Va SSaudio.com meet----here @ the house----Sq tuning----baffle building----pretty much a "what can we get into" type of meet.

this is going to be fun :woot:

smokedog will be giving tuning lessons so dave have the car ready :fing34:

we have another coming? :WELCOME:

great news, I can't wait I need to make sure I buy everything I need ahead of time

:jennipher:

it all looks stock----but believe me----it is anything but stock(even though I am in Stock Sq Class) :blink:

Ah, that's why they weren't posted. The guts would be the interesting shots...and crap, I was in VA this past weekend, but it would be a long way back from MN. I've got a pretty wicked RTA as well. Have fun!

sssshhh...don't talk to Dave about an RTA...:D

wernt you going to keep the stock HU?

install looks great though

Stock HU...hehe

The P9 is a thing of beauty.

would be nice to sound deaden my doors in prep for the comps. But i've broken just about every one of the plastic plug things in the doors so they rattle like crazy anyway.

can't wait to hear the magnum

would be nice to sound deaden my doors in prep for the comps.  But i've broken just about every one of the plastic plug things in the doors so they rattle like crazy anyway.

can't wait to hear the magnum

I used dynamat extreme on the outside of the door panel and i used cascade v-blok on the inside of the door. works very well :fing34: