Alright guys, I'm looking for a good In-Dash 7" TFT-LCD Touchscreen, Single Din. I'm looking for something that has a responsive touch screen, looks good, has Iphone 3gs support, Aux inputs are always nice, Navigation is not needed as for Multimedia options i would like the ability to play DivX files, DVD's, and DVD Music C.D.s . I would like the ability to run 2 way active, then in the future to run 3 way active, So it must have Subwoofer + Rear+ Front outputs.

My budget is around 400 probably no more than 425, I'm open to all brands, so Pioneer, Alpine, Clairion, etc would be all acceptiable.

:werd_msword:

Add a "Blow Job" and a "Find Me Some Puss" functions and I want one as well :D

Add a "Blow Job" and a "Find Me Some Puss" functions and I want one as well :D

OT, come down to MO BFAM!

:captain:

I was just about to start the same thread! I've been out of the loop lately. What's out there for double din touch screen HUs with 3-way active outputs? Oh yeah, I'd also go for the blow job function.

I'm going to take a guess that there isn't anything... :(

with all that? hell naw unless you wanna get one from japan. I know pioneer carrozzeria , kenwood japan, and alpine would have all them features but not for no $450. More like $2000 or more. Your not gonna find anything like that in america cause majority of us are too cheap.

with all that? hell naw unless you wanna get one from japan. I know pioneer carrozzeria , kenwood japan, and alpine would have all them features but not for no $450. More like $2000 or more. Your not gonna find anything like that in america cause majority of us are too cheap.

Yeah, I'm looking at the DEX-P99RS. It does everything I need audio wise. Then I might put a single din flip out vid/nav system that links to the P99RS. Does anyone have a better idea for 3-way or even 4-way active video/nav HU? Price for me is less of an issue.

Unfortunately for you, Julian, I don't think anything exists for what you're looking for at that price range.

Edited by mpimm

Yeah, I'm looking at the DEX-P99RS. It does everything I need audio wise. Then I might put a single din flip out vid/nav system that links to the P99RS. Does anyone have a better idea for 3-way or even 4-way active video/nav HU? Price for me is less of an issue.

I can't help the OP, but if your budget isn't extremely limited (which I would guess it isn't considering you are looking at a $1300 deck + a flip out) I'd suggest buying any flip-out that has the multimedia features and auxilliary inputs that you want, then connect it to JBL MS-8 and let the MS-8 handle all of the audio processing.

I can't help the OP, but if your budget isn't extremely limited (which I would guess it isn't considering you are looking at a $1300 deck + a flip out) I'd suggest buying any flip-out that has the multimedia features and auxilliary inputs that you want, then connect it to JBL MS-8 and let the MS-8 handle all of the audio processing.

Thanks for the tip. I'd never heard of the MS-8. I'll take a look at it.