Reza

Did some cosmetic enhancement on my RL-p

At first i only want to clean it, but i got overboard and here's what it come out to be, one shiny backplate (for some reason the flat bottom won't go shine), only use my hand and some polishing product :lol: . The beast just get sexier.

post-826-1126962926_thumb.jpg

post-826-1126962956_thumb.jpg

post-826-1126962996_thumb.jpg

post-826-1126963020_thumb.jpg

post-826-1126963049_thumb.jpg

post-826-1126963108_thumb.jpg

As i'm mounting the sub inverted, i think this is a good outcome :D

PS: Mike can u make the Terminal hole bigger??!!!, it's a PITA when u trying to insert two 12ga wire (paralel wiring), i like to hide my wire as much as possible :P .

that does indeed look good!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

very sexy bum

Looks cool. If you want to get the flat part shiny, tape off all the incidentals and use a little trivoli compound and a buffing wheel (or dremel buff attachement). It will all be mirrorlike then.

That looks really nice Reza! thumbup.gif

Sorry about the terminals, unfortunately those are the only size the buildhouse currently stocks. Unless you're running really long cables, you could easily step down a size, or even clip off some at the ends if you really want to ensure that there won't be stray strands at the terminal post.

that's ok mate, yeah i'm thinking about stripping some of the strand in the wire, the lenght of the cable won't be that long after all. Thanks for the suggestion mike.

thin em out, twistem together, smoosh em with some vice grips until it fits and add a touch of solder to keep it together while trying to jam it in the hole :blink:

i was gonna say, solder the two wires together (twist first) and if they dont fit, take the soldered end to the grinding wheel bit-dremel.gif