sound=vibration

Random Box built by Sound=Vibration

Always starts with some SAW HORSE

The outside had minor glue marks although it will e getting wrapped by another guy when his interior is done

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

It for an 18!!!! inch XCON!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Edited by sound=vibration

Very nice work!

:drink40:

Thanks Next I would like to start Kerfs...! So maybe soon I will be doind a single 12 Tunned super super low for my hatch and attempt KERF WORLD.. Lol

Ernie got down on my box!!! :drink40::drink40:

Lol for all who dont know.. This is Angle he was there in person with his brother to watch the whole thingy be built......! We will have picturs of the extra batt and amp when I rewire everything for him again lol. He is always changing his mind but is also a awsome customer so I cannot complain...

On another note stay tunned guys SAT or Sunday I have a gentleman who has a 300c With a full Bently Phantom kit including badges ect.. Almost $1000 dollars in just badges comming for the start of his box. It should be pretty intresting. I got to see it at the body shop he had it in and he wanted me to do everything onsite there I just didnt feel comfortable with it so NEXT WEEK when it is done here we come!!!

Ernie got down on my box!!! :drink40::drink40:

Lol for all who dont know.. This is Angle he was there in person with his brother to watch the whole thingy be built......! We will have picturs of the extra batt and amp when I rewire everything for him again lol. He is always changing his mind but is also a awsome customer so I cannot complain...

On another note stay tunned guys SAT or Sunday I have a gentleman who has a 300c With a full Bently Phantom kit including badges ect.. Almost $1000 dollars in just badges comming for the start of his box. It should be pretty intresting. I got to see it at the body shop he had it in and he wanted me to do everything onsite there I just didnt feel comfortable with it so NEXT WEEK when it is done here we come!!!

Nice!

Great lookin work, waiting to see that 300C! :popcorn:

Great lookin work, waiting to see that 300C! :popcorn:

He just got it out the shop but he is a bit lowballing me at the moment. If we can work out a price for what he wants done I will be sure to get pics.. He wanted something very complicated to build not sure if he is willing to pay the price...