im 16 and just got my first car and im looking to put some rims on my 1997 honda accord. i want 18" or 19" inch rims and i want black or chrome. i just want some good brands that i could look in to for my budget . i dont want to spend more than 200 per rim.

Save your money. Rims on your car is the last thing you need being a new driver. Trust me, been there, done that.

Click on the link and find the virtual wheels.

Mash Here!

You can enter your car and find what you like, then shop around fro them on google and ebay.

Click on the link and find the virtual wheels.

Mash Here!

You can enter your car and find what you like, then shop around fro them on google and ebay.

ok thanks

i like the way the speedy's look anyone ever heard anything about them?

I wouldent get any if you just started driving you should save your money.

yeah save money for better things or you should get some beat up wheels and paint them. If you go with 18" or bigger, you better tuck them or you will look like a muscle car wannabe. I got a 96 and I had 18s on it when i first got the car. It looked retarded. I now have 17s and lowered the car 2-3" and it looks so much better. O and if you go with 19s, do VIP style with Rays or Volks. But those are for baller status only.

yeah save money for better things or you should get some beat up wheels and paint them. If you go with 18" or bigger, you better tuck them or you will look like a muscle car wannabe. I got a 96 and I had 18s on it when i first got the car. It looked retarded. I now have 17s and lowered the car 2-3" and it looks so much better. O and if you go with 19s, do VIP style with Rays or Volks. But those are for baller status only.

haha i want to go with 18's and lower it about 2 inches

check out this site Rims they have some good deals on wheels i just brought some 17s for my ride all black

these are the rims im riding I'm a spamming douche, BAN ME!!!!

haha wtf

I got rims when I first started driving and everything was fine :shrug:

Until I let my girlfriend at the time borrow my car and she scraped a curb lulz

yeah thats what im saying why is it so bad to have rims at 16. but man thats sucks your rims got scratched

Don't save your money, buy what you want. I cannot help you on brands though, Lexanis aren't really around 200 a rim.

yeah thats what im saying why is it so bad to have rims at 16. but man thats sucks your rims got scratched

No biggie, just remember to watch out for potholes and curbs. Especially while drinking tequila.

Drunk%20Fail.jpg

these are the rims im riding I'm a spamming douche, BAN ME!!!!

haha wtf

Spammer, and he has been handled, thanks!

No biggie, just remember to watch out for potholes and curbs. Especially while drinking tequila.

Drunk%20Fail.jpg

:roflmao: c'mon man you know he was pouring some out for the homies

Get suspension and a lip kit first

Stance is everything.

As far as budget goes, check out linea corse(bbs knockoffs..good quality, though)

http://www.wheeldude.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=335_337_414&osCsid=11ad971ca40eb1dea2af7a7ee64be14d

and Varrstoen(volk te37 knock off)

http://varrstoen.com/

ok cool i will check them out

Get suspension and a lip kit first

Stance is everything.

As far as budget goes, check out linea corse(bbs knockoffs..good quality, though)

- Wheeldude.com - Professional wheel dealer.

and Varrstoen(volk te37 knock off)

Varrs Toen

ok cool i will check them out

Don't know if you got your new wheels. BTW there are some car enthusiast who will take issue with the word RIMS. they prefer wheels. Anyhow that aside telling a 16 y.o. kid with his 1st car not to buy wheels for his new ride is like telling me not to spend $ on new car audio in my new car. "Huh? What? Can't hear you ... "

However if looks is what you want then go for it. Plan on doing any performance upgrades or audio? Then prioritize.

I'd say (opinion) performance upgrades such as springs and shocks, chips, intake exhaust, etc. should be 1st. You will have the most fun driving a better performing car.

2nd wheels or car audio. I know I am in a car audio forum so to many audio would be 1st.

Me? I am older (40) but feel 16 when it comes to cars and women. I got a new car and am very happy w/ it's performance so plan nothing other than a ECU flash (aka chip) to draw more HP/Torque from the engine. Need to properly break-in the engine so that will wait. For now I am working on piecing together my car audio. The stock system is sub par.The car came with nice 18' wheels and a body kit so all is good there also.

BUT get the wheels. Whatever you want to do, do it. Just do it right, and be safe. Your here researching so you are smarter than your average 16 yo. Have fun your only 16 once. Oh and BTW get a little action w/the girls going on. I know cars are cool and all but girls were NOT built the way they are now so don't miss out on that by paying attention to you car more than them. In other words make good use of you back seat! Like I said before just be safe!!! Hahaha ...

I still love my OZ superleggera's :peepwall: