TLM

Calling all camaro guys...

Ok so first off looooong time no post. My life has been nuts and all I do is work. I want to sell my truck and pay off some debt and I came across this> http://austin.craigslist.org/car/101275263.html

as a new car. I don't really know much about camaros but this one seems pretty solid (as long as it has a clean title and plus I still need to test drive it) but I just thought I'd run it by you guys to see what you think.

Thanks and I hope I can be more active on here from now on :fing34:

Got the VIN ?

I stil have free VIN checks untill the 8th or something

Looks like a fairly nice car.

Take it for a test drive, look over all of the warranty papers on the aftermarket parts, etc etc ...

Not a lot of miles, so that's nice. Automatic ... eh, no biggie I guess.

Price is right on.

He got a new optispark and waterpump so that takes care of the 2 things that go out together and end up costing lots of money. I would check the vin and make sure it is a clean title, also see how well maintained it is. Sounds like a pretty good deal though. Everything that usually goes out on the car has been replaced.

He got a new optispark and waterpump so that takes care of the 2 things that go out together and end up costing lots of money. I would check the vin and make sure it is a clean title, also see how well maintained it is. Sounds like a pretty good deal though. Everything that usually goes out on the car has been replaced.

Don't forget the dreaded LT1 intake leak. Not a real big deal, but they are quite common..

yeah looks good i'd snatch it up, as long as you know what you're getting yourself into. these cars can either be a pain in the ass to have in the long run, if you know how to maintain it, or cost you a good deal of money unless you have cheap places to get it worked on.

another thing. it does not get good gas mileage lol. that stuff isnt cheap these days.

we should run em after you get it all tuned up :domoslay: