Sign in to follow this  
Hzd Skizzy

What is Fi really made of. (Literally)

This is out of pure curiosity. I just want to know what all the parts into these woofers are made of and i looked of on the site and found some things but im just seeing if theres any other specific details. I just want to know more about the internals than i do about the outside appearance. Simple question i suppose.

Aluminum..steel...polycotton..kevlar..some foam..some pulp...ferrite..some solder and glue..

Coils are aluminum, motors and poles are steel, some spiders are poly cotton some are kevlar, the surrounds are foam/rubber blend, cones are kraft pulp, magnets are ferrite...and CA glue and some solder :).

Is that what you are looking for?

Aluminum..steel...polycotton..kevlar..some foam..some pulp...ferrite..some solder and glue..

Coils are aluminum, motors and poles are steel, some spiders are poly cotton some are kevlar, the surrounds are foam/rubber blend, cones are kraft pulp, magnets are ferrite...and CA glue and some solder :).

Is that what you are looking for?

And a pinch of pixy dust! :P

From the oompa loompa's that put them together.

That was EXACTLY what i was looking for. You'll be hearing from me soon. Thank you very much.

That was EXACTLY what i was looking for. You'll be hearing from me soon. Thank you very much.

Was it the oompa loompas or the pixie dust that did it for ya?

it was the thought of oompa loompas on pixie dust making subwoofers that did it for me

I personally don't care what its made of....as long as its made with love!

Well I was just wondering what all were in these awesome subs but uh everything an oompa loompa makes, love is implied.

Sign in to follow this