Sign in to follow this  
antonmiller

My Sa-12 testing session

how many cubes is that box?

4.5-4.7 with one 6" aero just flares

Thanks for the SA testing!! Every SA I've seen is impressive. Saving pennies now for mine!!

How wide is it? and you slid that through the opening behind the rear seat right? sorry for the questions, i've got a cavalier also and im just trying to figure out how big of a box i can get back there.

How wide is it? and you slid that through the opening behind the rear seat right? sorry for the questions, i've got a cavalier also and im just trying to figure out how big of a box i can get back there.

you can get a box that is 31-32 wide, 28-28.5 deep and 14.5 tall pretty much maxed out, this slides through the trunk! remember mine is a 2 door, not sure if the trunk is different or not.

you can get a box that is 31-32 wide, 28-28.5 deep and 14.5 tall pretty much maxed out, this slides through the trunk! remember mine is a 2 door, not sure if the trunk is different or not.

mine is also i 2 door so the trunks should be the same. and are the dimensions you said the largest you can go to fit it through the trunk? because im trying to put a 15 in there so 14.5 inches wouldnt work out to well lol..but if i were to build the box inside the trunk i would be able to go taller right? maybe i should go take some measurements sometime lol.

mine is also i 2 door so the trunks should be the same. and are the dimensions you said the largest you can go to fit it through the trunk? because im trying to put a 15 in there so 14.5 inches wouldnt work out to well lol..but if i were to build the box inside the trunk i would be able to go taller right? maybe i should go take some measurements sometime lol.

in order ot get a 15" in there (with correct airspace) you would need to go through the back seat, iirc the max height is like 16.5" and the width is around 20" and the depth would be about 30-30.5" if slid through back seat, this would require the removal of the rear seat pad plus the plastic pieces behind the seat, and very possibly you may have to take off the rear folding portion of the seat. but if you go 30" deep you may not be able to turn the box to an orientation you would like, if your looking for max of the max, as in building in the trunk, ive seen an 18" in the trunk a cavy, he got 9 cubes out of the trunk. and that was maxing it out... so i man you got like 18.5" by 36" by about 31 inches if you really wanted to max it out...

That's amazing results on just one sa-12. I bet you can get a 150 out of those two sa-12's with a little more adjusting.

Throw a 4500 on them and call it a day. :D

cant, i have a power restriction for my class...

Sign in to follow this